Biotest

My V-Diet Journey Starts Tomorrow

Hello everyone.

I am starting the diet tomorrow, with training the same day.

Here are my stats. Wish me luck !

Height: 5.7

Weight: 161 pounds with 18.7 percent fat (hoping to hit 8 haha like I was before my accident)

Neck: 14.5"

Shoulders: from left to right: 18.5" maybe it is not how you measure it.

Chest upper: 39"

Chest lower: 26.25"

Waist at Navel: 34.75"

Waist at largest: at Navel is the largest…

Hips at largest: 37.5"

Upper arms: both at 13.25"

Upper legs: both at 20.75"

Lower legs: both at 14.5"

Ankles: both at 8.75"

Will post the pictures later !

Welcome aboard!

But remember, luck has nothing to do with it.

So I finished the day. Still dinner shake and bedtime shake to eat.

I felt nauseous the whole morning after the morning shake.
I was really hungry all day but not feeling weak. At night, hunger feeling is OK but the smell of my GF’s real food drives me crazy.

I had a candy (one piece of chocolate) as I have problems maintaining my sugar levels one hour before going to the gym.

Workout went great, hard to get back to the gym, but a great feeling over all.

Squats at 132 pounds: 8, 7 then 5

Lat Pull Down at 145 pounds (pull ups stop was busy today): 8, 4, 4, 4

Dumbell bench at 40 in each hand: 10, 10

Ab rollout: 10, 10

OMG, I cannot lift a thing compared to a year ago before my accident. Never was able to squat heavy, but was able to Lat Pull Down at 220 5 times. Lot of work in perspective !!!

Strength was Ok, the cardio part of going fast with only 30 secs killed me thought.
Really scared of Saturday with the Vburn challenge.

I had to wait a while before drinking the post workout drink.

Feel really tired but not sleepy, I guess due to the HOT-ROX, this thing is maybe way too powerful. Only took one, will keep on one for now.

Have a good night.

pictures

front picture

Side

back

back

Workout 2. I think I got heavier weight than I was supposed to, because I could not keep up with 8 reps all the way.

I did not have paper with me so I don’t remember exactly what my stats are but I ended doing 4 reps for a while on each set.

Abs went a lot easier, I think I am going to add a dumbell on my feet next time.

Workout 2. I think I got heavier weight than I was supposed to, because I could not keep up with 8 reps all the way.

I did not have paper with me so I don’t remember exactly what my stats are but I ended doing 4 reps for a while on each set.

Abs went a lot easier, I think I am going to add a dumbell on my feet next time.

[quote]thefrenchman wrote:
I could not keep up with 8 reps all the way. [/quote]

If you can keep up with 8 reps for every set and keep the weight moving at a good tempo, then you’ve chosen too light a weight. As long as you get your total reps accomplished in the boxes allowed for sets, you’re fine.

So you probably did it right.

Man, you gotta take your paper with you!

We have files up at the high school, so I just printed all mine out and plopped them in my folder.

If you can’t do that and don’t have a permanent locker to store them, I would suggest printing all of them out, putting them in a sturdy folder, and keeping them in your gym bag or in the car that you drive to your workouts.

It’s nice to be able to check your progress and looking at last week’s numbers will provide motivation to beat your last performance.

As long as you get your total reps accomplished in the boxes allowed for sets, you’re fine.

What do you mean by the boxes allowed for sets?

[quote]thefrenchman wrote:
What do you mean by the boxes allowed for sets?

[/quote]

One the workssheets, they have allowed for a number of sets per exercise, each set has its own box to write in your reps.