Biotest

My V-Diet Journey-3/2

Alright my name is Mitch and I’m Senior at Montana Tech studying Petroleum Engineering. I have worked out hard for about a year and a half. All my lifts have increased since i’ve started but my weight goes from 210-220lbs. I would like to get down to below 200 for the first time in my college career.

My first day went smooth. My workout was smooth and I felt good, I’m doing the advanced workout. After my fourth shake of the day my roommates pissed me off when they started cooking but, I just played some music and foam rolled my legs and back. I will have to have determination and dedication to finish this with my roommates… I hope the cravings go away with time.

Day 2 went smooth. No problems except for the occasional cravings, college students eat like crap and it all smells good. The HOT-ROX gave me a buzz for about an hour and I was looking forward to my 2TBSP of peanut butter at night. I ate half off the spoon and the other half in my shake.

Here are my measurements:

Height: 5’10"
Weight: 215
Neck: 17.25"
Shoulders:50.5"
Upper Chest: 42"@Nipples
Waist Navel: 38.25"
Waist Largest: 38.75"
Hips: 36.5"
Upper Arm-R: 16"
Upper Arm-L: 15.75"
Upper Leg-R: 25"
Upper Leg-: 24.75"
Calf-R: 17.25".
Calf-L: 16"
Ankle-R: 10.25"
Ankle-L: 10.25"
*Had ACL surgery and the fat deposit on my right calf and quad will not go away.

I will post pics tomorrow. I’m looking forward for tomorrow and working out. I will keep you guys posted. Any comments will be well received.

CHEERS

Glad to have you on board. Keep us posted!

I know what you mean about the food. My wife is a great cook and the aromas are so tempting. But I’m on day 6 & I’m not going to waste the good work I’ve do so far.

You can do this!

hey buddy wish u the supper best in this adventure and iam sure the diet will give u the desired results u want :slight_smile: by the way are u going to load creatine also ? and how are u planning to load it if atall u are going to take it all the very best and keep us posted on ur results

[quote]raviraj wrote:
hey buddy wish u the supper best in this adventure and iam sure the diet will give u the desired results u want :slight_smile: by the way are u going to load creatine also ? and how are u planning to load it if atall u are going to take it all the very best and keep us posted on ur results[/quote]

Thanks for the support. I’m not taking creatine during the v-diet because of water retention.

Day 3 went great. The HOT-ROX only gave me a buzz in the mourning I about tripped walking in class today; I was also late. Other than that my workout went awesome and I feel refreshed. The only craving I had was when my roommate cooked some chicken.
I posted the pictures below

Back view

Front View

Back view