Biotest

My Two Biggest Complaints about the V-Diet

1- Would it kill someone to put a LONGER spoon in the leucine bottle?

2- Superfood. There’s not enough of it.

Don’t care if it “won’t kill you” to not have it for a few days.

If the diet plan says “have two scoops” twice a day, then it oughta be in there.

And “fluff it up a bit” doesn’t count either.

I love the results I’ve gotten on my two rounds of the V-Diet, but these two issues are totally incongruous with the otherwise tremendous quality of the product, and the plan that’s been thoughtfully considered and carefully designed.

1. I could go for longer scooper. Though that’s a bit of a boo-hoo issue, no?

2. Your scoops may have been a little too heaping because there’s exactly enough for the 28 day portion of the V-Diet.

And yes, sometimes powders settle. Always best to give them a shake before scooping.

I seriously laughed out loud when I read your comment about the spoon in the Leucine. I had the exact same thought every time I was down to the bottom half of the container. Either a longer spoon, or make the opening of the container wider.

Not sure why this is so funny, but I am still laughing. I must be high or something.

LOL - but I have to agree about the leucine spoon.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Though that’s a bit of a boo-hoo issue, no?
[/quote]

Hmmm… maybe.

I guess when I get a boo-hoo issue brought up by one of my better-paying customers, which is fairly cheap and easy to comply with, I have a tendency to see about taking care of their small request. Particularly when there’s some validity to it, and it makes the customer happy.

We all have different standards. As far as the Superfood is concerned, the plan tells me two scoops, twice a day.

And I’ve made a consistent habit of actually shorting myself a bit on the second scoop in order to make it last the whole diet.

Still came up short.

Anyway, I’ve brought this up before, so I guess I’ll call it a boo-hoo, too.

Like I said, I would prefer a longer scoop too. It’s just not the end of the world for me that I have reach into the container a little further, you know?

I’ll pass this on to Biotest customer service though.

Yes, a longer spoon would be nice. But I have bigger things in my life to worry about besides having to reach a little deeper. Just look at it as having to work a little harder to get what we really want. :slight_smile:

Chris, um, just so you know, my week starts on Saturday, in case you um, you know, you want to contact me on that Indigo-3G stuff… I’m really really sorry I didn’t post on that but I really really was following the spill. So you know um, call me ok? anytime, day or night ok? :slight_smile:

Sorry didn’t know where else to post this. Don’t mean to hijack this thread or start up the other one again.

[quote]steveffcft wrote:
Chris, um, just so you know, my week starts on Saturday, in case you um, you know, you want to contact me on that Indigo-3G stuff… I’m really really sorry I didn’t post on that but I really really was following the spill. So you know um, call me ok? anytime, day or night ok? :slight_smile:

Sorry didn’t know where else to post this. Don’t mean to hijack this thread or start up the other one again. [/quote]

Very subtle!

For a while, the Superfood and creatine started coming with a longer spoon and that made me happy…in my next order, it was back to the smaller spoon…luckily i had the old containers still sitting in my recyclables so I could pull them out and am still using them a year later…I wonder why they changed it then went back to the short one?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
For a while, the Superfood and creatine started coming with a longer spoon and that made me happy…in my next order, it was back to the smaller spoon…luckily i had the old containers still sitting in my recyclables so I could pull them out and am still using them a year later…I wonder why they changed it then went back to the short one?[/quote]

Could have been “old” stock they sent the next time.

Unless they’ve been sending old stock for the past year, I doubt it…