Biotest

My Mission to Be a MILF! 4/19/09

Today is my second day into the V-Diet! couldnt post anything yesterday cause i had a busy day!!! :frowning: yesterday was good! today not so much! i feel really sick and want to puke, but i havent yet… the shakes are going down good! and the workouts i started last week!! i was really sore last week but this week is alittle better! hopefully i get pass feeling sick!!! i have a hard time getting down the Flameout pills!! they are alittle big for me!! i have never been able to sallow pills in my life!! dont know what to do with the Flameout pills!!

I am 23 years old with 2 little girls!!( 6 and 3)… I weigh 130 and would like to lose some weight in the belly area!!! and i would also like to tone up!! i cant wait to see the results at the end!! my main goal is to feel sexy and comfortable naked!!! don’t really care about the number on the scale, just the way I look!! my main temptation will be when i am making my kids meals!! I will post my pictures hopefully tomorrow!! i have just been so busy the past week!! hope to hear from some of you on any helpful tips!!

Welcome to the V-Diet!

I’ll use my favorite kick-in-the-pants line:

If there are soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq doing the V-Diet successfully, and there are, then you can [insert silly little problem here.]

For you, that’s swallowing pills.

Now, the nausea. This is sometimes caused by HOT-ROX in a rare few people. Just take them with a shake and that might solve that issue. (They still work great taken with food, no worries.)

Here’s a little pill trick that I learned from my mother when I was a little kid (I used to have the toughest time swallowing pills). A lot of people tend to put the pill in their mouth, take one mouthful of water (or whatever liquid you’re using), and swallow. What I do instead is stick the pill in my mouth and drink water like there’s nothing in my mouth. By continuously gulping, my throat stays wide open, and the pills quickly make it down my throat.

If that’s confusing, think about how you sometimes accidentally swallow ice cubes when you’re drinking something. You probably feel it, but it doesn’t bother you or anything (unless it was a huge ice cube and it got stuck in your throat, but that’s irrelevant here… the Flameout pills aren’t HUGE).

Hope that helps!

Hi! Welcome to the Challenge! This program is great. The more you have to lose the more you have to gain from this routine. Focus on how good you’re going to look when downing those pills and just think it only takes a second or two of your life to get them down! I know you can do it!!

good work so far. and you already are a milf! or a MIF maybe in my case? good work starting your blog its the first step. now we need pics! id say good luck BUT ITS NOT ABOUT LUCK! :slight_smile:

Hey there chicka! I’ve got no advice on the Flameout pills for ya. I take 4 additional pills in the morning (not small ones) and swallow them all at once with one sip of water. They should just slide right down, they’re slippery when wet, lol.

Welcome aboard!

hey sweety!!

gota come and wish u good luck and success!!!
the best tip i have is just to keep visualising the end product i.e. you, whenever times get tough pull out that mental image in your head! it keeps me going!

as for the nausea, it took me a week to get over but u will get over it u just have to stick it through and think about how badly u want this!!

ul rock!

xx

[quote]Noreen wrote:
hey sweety!!

gota come and wish u good luck and success!!!
the best tip i have is just to keep visualising the end product i.e. you, whenever times get tough pull out that mental image in your head! it keeps me going!

as for the nausea, it took me a week to get over but u will get over it u just have to stick it through and think about how badly u want this!!

ul rock!

xx[/quote]

thanks for the support!! i actually dont feel sick today which is awesome!! i wanted to die yesterday!! hope you are doing good!! cant wait to see your results!! hopefully the weeks will go by fast!! 28 days just seems long!! i work tonight at my other job, i waitress!! it will be hard not to want to eat something!!! hopefully we are busy so i wont think about it to much!!

ok, here are my pictures!! i don’t like this part but i guess i’ll do it!! how embarrassing!!

front view

back view

side view

You look good as it is. You’ll be toned as shit when it’s all said and done. Good luck mama lol

That’s not shabby at all for starting pics.

I bet you’ll have a rockin’ bod after the diet is over.

[quote]BJammin wrote:
You look good as it is. You’ll be toned as shit when it’s all said and done. Good luck mama lol[/quote]

thanks!! hopefully i will get toned!! i cant wait til the end to see the results!!

Let’s see them stats.

The results will be there before you know it. I am only a week in and I can see the differences. Keep it up.

Hey!
You will be amazed with your results! You look awesome already. I am on week 3. I can’t believe it. It gets easier with time. Now I look forward to weekends and seeing the results, and it makes me work harder during my workouts. I am excited to see your first week pics!
Just keep a positive attitude and you will survive each day. I think when I get down on myself, it is because I am hungry.
Are the pills going down any easier?

l have been having problems getting down the Flameout pills!! i just cant swallow pillows for the life of me!! so my bf cut open the fish pills and put them in my shake!! cant say it was tasty at all!! i wanted to puke!! so i am going to try flavored fish oil… we will see how that goes!! hopefully it works…

It has been nice out the last couple days, so i have been doing my nepas outside with my kids. The workouts are great!! On wednesday i added some more weight… i work hard and always feel good after working out, even thou the next day i will be sore but in a weird way i like feeling sore… then i know i am pushing myself…

this sat will be my first hsm meal!! cant wait! steak and salad!! i have been craving a salad for a couple days now!

mm, the only advice I can give on the pills is “practice makes perfect”- the real secret is to pretend it isn’t there

Thanks to my accident years ago and the amounts of pain medication I was on, I can literally dry swallow anything. The Flameout is really easy.

good luck

[quote]Reaper Man wrote:
I can literally dry swallow anything.good luck
[/quote]

thats what she said!

(had to do it…)