Biotest

My March Madness Diet (COMPLETE!)

I must have the pregame jitters, or that Chipotle from last night wasn’t a good idea. I was restless all night, and even with 7 hours of sleep, I feel sleep deprived. My body must know what’s coming up.

My stats:

Height- 5’7"
Morning weight, naked (lbs)- 193.7

Measurements (inches)[/b]
Waist, at navel- 39
Hips, around hip bone- 36.75
Hips, around butt- 40.25
Thigh, left- 24.75
Thigh, right- 25
Calf, left- 16
Calf, right- 16
Ankle, left- 9.5
Ankle, right- 9.5
Chest, across nipple line- 40.5
Chest, upper abs area- 37
Shoulders- 48
Upper arm, left- 13.75
Upper arm, right- 13.75
Neck- 15

Took 1x HOT-ROX (first time using it; I’m going to up the dosage to 2x because I didn’t really feel anything with one pill), went on my 1-hour NEPA walk, and had my first V-Diet shake. It’s been a while since I’ve had Metabolic Drive, but wow? it tastes great!

I’ll keep a log of the rest of the day and post my thoughts tomorrow morning.

-Joe

Side note: I don’t know what the deal is, but my apostrophes keep changing to question marks. Any idea why?

Best effort to you jo! Sorry to hear about your restlessness last night, but if you adjust to this diet like I did, that won’t be a problem in a few days. I am dog tired by bedtime, which is rather astonishing since I’m an insomniac and usually just sit in bed for an hour or so. No problems sleeping at all now, and I feel very rested in the morning.

Your apostrophes are turning to question marks because you are probably using Microsoft Word. Most fonts in Word format apostrophes strangely and the scripts used by websites don’t usually convert them correctly. Try typing up your logs in Notepad instead.

Good luck Jo. Just plow through it and it will all be ok. You won’t regret it when your diet is complete and you are in great shape for the summer.

I’m one shake away from completing my first day, but I’m already struggling! I’m craving salty, savory foods, but all I have are these crappy shakes (which do taste like great milkshakes… but they’re not quite as nice as a fat steak). Hopefully things are better tomorrow.

I think they will be. And better the day after that. You just have to find things to do. While the girlfriend and daughter were cooking and eating dinner (smelled like some short of cheesy something), I to the dog for a NEPA walk. Now I’m working, waiting for time for the last shake. Eyes on the prize, buddy. HSM will be her before you know it, and soon the results will show.

Plus I know my way around Texas. Don’t make me come there and kick your ass. :slight_smile:

Kellster

Hi Jo
Just read the beginning of your thread. I’m starting mu 2nd round this morning. So I guess I will follow your progress :wink:
Few things for you. It will be better…Just take one day at the time…Don’t cut out your friends as well. In fact, I’m planning to see a lot of them just to be busy as the Vdiet give you free time. :slight_smile:

HOT-ROX is one thermogenic, energy-producing bitch :slight_smile:

No lie! I took it a while back, and had forgotten just how powerful it is. Even one cap, and my NEPA walks become some sort of Forrest Gump cross country thing.

Day 2 seems to be a bit easier. I think a big part of my struggles yesterday evening was due to the fact that I was stressing over an interview I had to prepare for today, and I tend to eat when I’m stressed. However, that’s over with, so everything’s back to normal.

Today, I’m dealing with the opposite of what I dealt with yesterday. Rather than being too hungry, I’m not hungry enough! It’s 7:30 pm over here, and I still have two more shakes to go. (I sleep around 1-2 am, so I still have plenty of time).

Today was also my first V-Diet workout. Even though I haven’t trained consistently for 2-3 years (moreso on and off), I chose to follow the Intermediate program. I knew how to do all the movements, but boy did those short rest periods + my lack of carbs kick my ass! Next time, I think I’m gonna have 1 scoop of Surge during my workout and 1 scoop after my workout. That worked for me in the past, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work for me now.

I also need to do my NEPA today. Since I was prepping for my interview all morning, I skipped out on my morning NEPA walk.

25 more shakes till my HSM :slight_smile:

Hey bro, enjoy those DOMS you get after your “welcome back to weights” workout!

Lack of carbs definitely suck…try taking BCAAs mixed with some water during your workout.

[quote]phatkins187 wrote:
Hey bro, enjoy those DOMS you get after your “welcome back to weights” workout!

Lack of carbs definitely suck…try taking BCAAs mixed with some water during your workout.[/quote]

Hopefully I won’t have any DOMS! Last week, I did a few full body workouts to get past all the soreness!

The true social test is here. I’ll be going to a bar with my roommate for $1 beers. I’ll be drinking water (or maybe Diet Coke).

Wow workout and no DOMS, ahh youth. Good luck Jo hang tough you’ll do great!

[quote]draper wrote:
Wow workout and no DOMS, ahh youth. Good luck Jo hang tough you’ll do great![/quote]

Haha, I suffered through the soreness last week, and my legs are still sore from my leg workout on Sunday!

I have some good news and some bad news. I’ll start with the bad news.

I only had 4 shakes today, mainly due to my late start (first shake was around noon), which was due to me worrying about my interview today. I still had my 5th Fiber Choice tablet and Flameout pill, but I did not have my 2 scoops of Metabolic Drive, 1 scoop of L-Leucine, and 2 tbsp of natty peanut butter. I also did not do my 1 hour of dedicated NEPA. I’ll be sure to keep up with my schedule from now on so I get my 5 shakes + NEPA in.

On the bright side, I had a great time going to the bar with my roommate, seeing some old friends, and drinking my ice cold water. I wasn’t even tempted to grab a beer, even though they were only $1/bottle. Also, we walked to the bar, so I guess I did a little bit of NEPA.

That sums up day 2. Much easier than day 1… and I think it’ll only get easier.

-Joe

Right back on the horse, Joe. Tiny, tiny misstep. Focus. You KNOW it will be worth it.

Kellster

You 're doing great… especially with the friends and beer…Regarding the missing shakes, tiny missteps and you learnt from it :slight_smile:

You live and learn :slight_smile:

Day 3 is under way. Note to self: Never split your morning shake into two shakes, especially if one is pure protein and the other is everything else (flax, leucine, and Super Food). The second shake won’t go down too smoothly.

I haven’t explicitly told my roommate that I’m going on a radical 28-day liquid diet, but I think she now has a sense of what’s going on. When I was making my shake this morning, she said, “Do those shakes even taste like milkshakes? It can’t be good for you to just drink shakes all day.”

I smiled, told her they weren’t quite as tasty as milkshakes, but they were considerably healthier. She probably won’t notice it since she lives with me, but she’ll be looking at a changed man in a few weeks :slight_smile:

Accidentally double posted.

Just so I don’t waste this post, I had a talk with my future self. He said the diet worked wonderfully. See below.

[quote]Kellster wrote:
No lie! I took it a while back, and had forgotten just how powerful it is. Even one cap, and my NEPA walks become some sort of Forrest Gump cross country thing.[/quote]

Haha!

Your future self is fantastic. He’s damn right too! Great job getting started; yeah it does get easier.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.