Biotest

My Journey to get Fit and Fight Cravings!

im starting the diet tommorow and im sooo excited! I did a figure show in november and since then i stick to a diet and then binge 2x a week! i no by sticking to the same thing day in and day out im more successful and follow the plan! wish me luck!
the date is wrong on pic…haha

Welcome Rachael Sue :wink:

So tomorrow we get starting measurements and pics and all that stuff?

Gonna be fun! Keep us posted.

Thanks soo much! im excited! i just ate chips since i no i wont be…haha…that sounds so sick! haha

[quote]Rachael Sue wrote:
im starting the diet tommorow and im sooo excited! I did a figure show in november and since then i stick to a diet and then binge 2x a week! [/quote]

Welcome aboard.

Remember, the V-Diet isn’t just about fast fat loss; it’s also about regaining control over food: losing the bad cravings, developing newer healthier ones, learning mindful eating etc.

Binge eating is the #1 eating disorder in North America now. When we binge it’s usually caused by one of two things:

1. Emotional eating or stress eating

2. We’re simply not eating enough during the day so we binge at night when things finally settle down.

For most people it’s #1. So, along with the fat loss, let’s find the source of your binge eating, get control of it, and zap it.

BTW, with Figure girls and bodybuilders we actually create – accidentally – a binge eating / food-controls-you problems. This comes from super strict contest dieting following by all-out binges. We train ourselves to crave bad foods, and we yo-yo between super clean and super dirty eating.

The V-Diet trains you to love healthy foods and get control of the bad ones, maybe even lose a taste for the worst of the bunch.

So, keep us posted.

[quote]Rachael Sue wrote:
Thanks soo much! im excited! i just ate chips since i no i wont be…haha…that sounds so sick! haha[/quote]

If that’s sick, I don’t know what my monster pre-diet Chipotle burrito bowl is! Suicidal?

Get ready to have the time of your life.

haha…i dont like burrito’s, suprisingly

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Rachael Sue wrote:
im starting the diet tommorow and im sooo excited! I did a figure show in november and since then i stick to a diet and then binge 2x a week!

Welcome aboard.

Remember, the V-Diet isn’t just about fast fat loss; it’s also about regaining control over food: losing the bad cravings, developing newer healthier ones, learning mindful eating etc.

Binge eating is the #1 eating disorder in North America now. When we binge it’s usually caused by one of two things:

1. Emotional eating or stress eating

2. We’re simply not eating enough during the day so we binge at night when things finally settle down.

For most people it’s #1. So, along with the fat loss, let’s find the source of your binge eating, get control of it, and zap it.

BTW, with Figure girls and bodybuilders we actually create – accidentally – a binge eating / food-controls-you problems. This comes from super strict contest dieting following by all-out binges. We train ourselves to crave bad foods, and we yo-yo between super clean and super dirty eating.

The V-Diet trains you to love healthy foods and get control of the bad ones, maybe even lose a taste for the worst of the bunch.

So, keep us posted.
[/quote]

thanks…binge eating is horrible, and i feel so nasty when i do it, and i just wanna cry…
thanks so much and ill be posting pics today after work of day one!

You’re gonna rock this thing!

[quote]draper wrote:
You’re gonna rock this thing! [/quote]

thanks bunches!! i sure hope soo!!

day 1… my nasty a**…haha

RS excitement and willpower get you through the first few days then it does get a little easier. Still a mind effing grind but my hunger pangs or maybe they were boredom pangs subside a bit. Go do this thing!

Where you at?!

Wow, you already look impressive. How is your progress so far? day one for me!