Here’s a quick chilli recipe i make sometimes, really easy to make.
1lb if lean ground beef.
4 tomatoes cubed up.
1 large onion chopped.
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of chickpeas (optional)
3 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
Cumin, paprika, chilli, salt and pepper to taste,
1 jar of tomato concentrate (unsweetened).
1 stock cube
- Lightly fry onion until translucent.
- Add beef, cook until brown.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add 1 cup of water with stock cube and 1 cup of water.
- Add beans (rinse first)
- Add jar of tomato paste.
- Add cumin, paprika and chilli to taste.
- Drop heat to very low and simmer for 2-3 hours to reduce.
Serve over steamed vegtables!
No photo now, but when i make it next i’ll put one up!