Biotest

My Helpful Hints

Hi everyone. I am nearing the end of week 3 of the V-Diet, so far I have lost 15 pounds. I am an average guy with an average physcie who took a chance on this diet and have been plesantly suprised.

One thing I wanted to share was an extra motorvator for those on the V-Diet.

As we all know the diet fully immerse lifestyle. It is necessarily to embrace this change in your every day life including who and what you surround yourself with.

Personally I started reading as much as possible on this website from other peoples v-blog, to chris’ blog, to the hundreds of articles brought to you by the dozens of authors.

I went through the massive list of t-mag contributors and searched them online. After reading each website and articles, I noticed that almost every one of them have a daily blog filled with useful information.

A few of these amazing blogs that I follow include.
Nate Green
Brian St. Pierre
Robertson Training Systems
Precision Nutrition
Mike Roussell
King Sports International
Jason Ferruggia
Eric Cressey
CHASINGSTRENGTH.COM
Show: Expanded - List
Chase Karnes
Chad Waterbury
Alwyn Cosgrove

These are just many of the amazing blogs and websites I follow in an effort to further my knowledge needed to continue to transform my body post V-Diet

anyone else follow any other blogs?

please share!

I like http://shrinkgeek.com/

-Dave

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.