Biotest

My First V-Diet (Bring it On!)

Well, 3 years in the following and I bit the bullet. I actually started two days ago, but I haven’t had time to post initial measurements and weight. I’ve been working out on and off (mainly off 2-3 years with 6 month spurts of on) for the last 8-10 years.

At my height and muscle mass, I want to be down around 200 lbs. I figure this will be a good kick start to make it happen. I was afraid the first day, but on the third day now, this isn’t too bad at all. A few hunger pangs/cravings that go away with drinking water or chewing sugar-free gum, but that’s it. I thought I’d miss food alot more than I do. On a positive note, I’ve already dropped 4 lbs the first two days. I’m sure it’s alot of water weight or whatnot, but still, hitting in at 220.00 at the beginning of day 3 is a pump-up feeling!

I’ll keep this updated every Monday to hopefully encourage and spur more people onto this who are on the fence like I was. I’ll also post before and after pictures when I’m all done. I have the before pics already, but I’ll wait until I’m done to post them all.

Height: 6’2
Starting Weight: 224.0
Neck: 16.5
Shoulders: 53
Chest - Upper: 45.5
Chest - Lower: 43
Waist - at Navel: 40
Waist - at Largest: 41
Hips - at Largest: 44
Upper Arm - L: 17
Upper Arm - R: 17
Upper Leg - L: 28.5
Upper Leg - R: 28.5
Lower Leg - L: 20.5
Lower Leg - R: 20.5

Looking forward to following your progress!