Upper L Arm 14"
Upper R Arm 14"
Upper L Leg 27.5
Upper R Leg 27.25
Calf R 17.5
Calf L 17.5
Ankle L 9.5
Ankle R 9.5

Got all my stuff delivered on Friday, so I indulged this weekend and started this V-Diet up today. Workout this morning was fine, but its only 5pm and already I’m feeling like I’m about to crack, I cant stop thinking about food lol

I’m at work so I dont have all my stats in front of me, I will however update this as I go along

[quote]angelo3994 wrote:
Got all my stuff delivered on Friday, so I indulged this weekend and started this V-Diet up today. Workout this morning was fine, but its only 5pm and already I’m feeling like I’m about to crack, I cant stop thinking about food lol

[/quote]

You’re not the only one. I have one more shake to go with some PB, I think I could down the whole jar. right now, the only thing keeping me going is not wanting to be a failure on the 1st day, lol. I so cannot wait till Saturday for the HSM.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
angelo3994 wrote:

You’re not the only one. I have one more shake to go with some PB, I think I could down the whole jar. right now, the only thing keeping me going is not wanting to be a failure on the 1st day, lol. I so cannot wait till Saturday for the HSM.[/quote]

stay strong…I know i’m gonna try to. What kind of doggah is that? I know mine is going to be in for a nice long walk in a few minutes when I get home just to occupy my mind

From what i’ve seen in this forum, all dogs who own V-Dieters end up losing quite a bit of weight themselves (due to their owners keeping busy by walking them all the time)

yay doggies!!!

so day 2 is underway. I’m thinking its gonna be better than day 1 already. I couldnt wait to get my shake in this morning and I’m feeling much more satiated than at any point yesterday.

I spoke too soon, seems like the minute i got finished with my 3rd shake it felt like i was starving for some reason. It felt like it gave me no fullfillment at all. I’ve got another 1:45 till my next shake and I feel like I’m about to pull my non-existant hair out. I’ll grind it out though, I’m sure this will pass or at least get better as the days go on

Day 3 well underway. The workout today really kicked my ass. Lets hope that the diet goes much smoother than it did yesterday. I had hunger and cravings all day till I went to bed yesterday. Seems to be much better today

Another thing I was thinking about, I have my HSM coming up on Saturday and I’m really dreading it. I mean, I want some food, dont get me wrong…I just dont want the wheels to fall off when I get some solid food into my stomach and I have this fear that I’m going to just go nuts. I’ve got it all planned out, I’m going to have a grilled chicken breast and some steamed veggies at the cookout we’re having on the 4th. However I’ve gotta spend the whole day cooking the ribs and brisket and I know i’m gonna want to bite them in the worst way. I’m sure I can hold it together though, this will be a tough weekend

So…today went by just fine, just a note of funny along the way. I didnt tell my g/f that I was starting this diet, or even what it was. So I come home today and she had gone grocery shopping for us. She told me all that she had gotten and i was like, oh baby, i’m not eating for the next month or so. She was not amused lol

alright alright alright, to the week 1 hump day. Everything seems a bit easier, any nausea i had has passed, almost all cravings are gone. The shakes are filling me up much more than they were in the beginning. Seems like everything is starting to come together

Awesome! Way to power it out!

I’m wondering what my first Friday exercise will be like!

Way to GO! An-ge-LO!! :slight_smile:

btw, I know what you mean about the food. My mom left town for two week and went grocery shopping before to “take care of me” and I can’t have any of it.

thanks for posting on me!! great to hear your progress!!! stay strong and may the force stay strong with you!!! :slight_smile:

So, its Friday, this week has just zoomed along. Had my first day off from work yesterday and things went much easier than expected. All cravings and discomfort have all passed. Workouts are even feeling better than they were on Monday and Wednesday.

I’ve got my HSM tomorrow and I’ve chosen grilled chicken breast and asparagus. Not looking forward to that really but its part of the program so i’m going to work it. V-Burn on Sunday and I’m going to shoot for a time under 30 minutes, that seems to be a fair enough goal most importantly i’m just going to go all out and then try to improve that time every week.

Hope everyone else is staying strong and I’ll be checking in on alot of your guys’ progress today. Have fun and be safe this holiday weekend (for those of you in the U.S.)

Well I had my HSM today, Grilled chicken with brown rice and 2 pickles. Funny thing is I made my plate with about half of what i’d normally eat, but could only finish about half of that. Still, it was good. We’ll see how easy it is to get right back into all shakes after that. Thats my biggest fear that it’ll be just as hard this next week as it was the first few days of this week.

Good morning everyone, hopefully this finds everyone safe and happy after the holiday. V-Burn challenge was today and its a real asskicker. I’m making this update short because I’m heading into work for a few hours, just wanted to check in

I just finished my V-Burn…agree that it’s totally ass-kicking. Once I get my breath back, I’m going to go back upstairs to mop up the the gallons of sweat that’s on the floor LOL

good monday morning everyone, workout was good today but I am whipped lol. Total lack of energy, i think i did too much NEPA yesterday