Biotest

My Attempt at Velocity

Hello all. Found this diet after doing research on rapid weight loss plans. I understand that Velocity isn’t a “lifestyle” but rather a jump start towards healthy weight loss.

I bought all the supplements and I’m excited to see my results!

Here’s my starting stats:

Height: 5’8"
Weight: 226
Shoulders: 50"
Chest - Upper: 43.5"
Chest - Lower: 45"
Waist - Naval: 47"
Waist - Largest: 48"
Hips: 41"
Upper Arm: 15"
Upper Leg: 26.25"
Lower Leg: 15.25"
Ankle: 9.5"

I’m going to weight myself and take new measurements every Sunday morning. I took my starting pictures and will update those every Sunday as well, but unsure if I will post them on here.

Thanks in advance for any support or advice I get from fellow Velocity dieters!

edit: Also worth noting are my daily calories based on the calculator on the diet main page. Non-workout days are 1695, workout days ~2000. For some reason that sounds like a lot of calories given the amount of weight I’m suppose to lose. Does the calculator not take into account height to weight ratios?

I actually started on 6/9/2014, Monday morning, but just got around to making my initial post.

So after 5 full days on the diet, a quick update.

I’m surprised that I’m not more hungry than I am with just having the shakes. I’m not sure if it’s the quality of whey or the other supplements I’m taking, but I rarely feel hungry.

I did cheat a bit last night though. Went out with some friends to the bar and had several drinks. Not sure how bad this will affect my progress this week, but if I’m not happy with my results Sunday morning, then my Friday evening may be to blame.

I’ll be updating my stats tomorrow morning…crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

good luck!

I shared a bottle of wine around day 14. Wasn’t ideal, and of course it’s better not to drink at all, but a one time blitz isn’t going to kill the results.

Weighed in and measured this morning. Lost 5lbs and an inch off my waist.

Have to admit I was skeptical at first, but now I’m a firm believer

Question though… As I continue to lose weight, will I need to adjust my shake intake to reflect my changing body composition?

Thanks!