Biotest

My 1st V-Diet Experience!

Hey everyone!
My name is Bre, and I am 25 years old. Today is day one of my velocity diet. I’m going to post some before pictures, and post as much as I can about my progress, and hardships…in hopes you all will help me through the HARD 28 days to come!

I have always been an athlete. I played 3 sports in high school, and was on the softball team and cheerleading squad of a division 1 University. Freshman 15? not me…I actually lost weight. In college I was in the best shape of my life.

Then came the working world. I work 12 hour night shifts as a nurse. I’ve always loved food, but the snacking and ordering out became much worse when all that was open at night was fast food joints. Didn’t help that I was in a slump working out!

Over the past 4 months, I have been training at a Crossfit Gym, and LOVE IT! I have developed strength gains, and felt noticeably tighter… but throughout, my diet has sucked.

So today, I start my journey. Here’s my pics and measurements… embarrassed, but hopeful things will change!

Height: 5’7 1/2"
Weight: 156.5 lbs
Body Fat% 26.2
Neck: 12.5
Shoulders: 43
Chest-Upper: 35.5
Chest-Lower: 32.5
Waist-Navel: 33.5
Waist-Largest: 37
Hips-Largest: 43
Upper Arm L: 11.5
Upper Arm R: 11.5
Upper Leg L: 25.5
Upper Leg R: 25.5
Lower Leg L: 14.5
Lower Leg R: 14.5
Ankle L: 8.5
Ankle R: 8.5

More Photos:

[photo]29237[/photo]

Looking forward to watching your progress! Keep us posted, Bre!

All the best with your diet! x

Good luck it’ll be a tough ride, but worth it in the end!

Thanks guys… almost done with day two. Tried the HOT-ROX today, and felt good, definitely feel like I can accomplish lots while taking those! Sticking to one at a time tho.

I’m off to meet my girlfriends for a get together. They are ordering Chinese and drinking wine. Not gonna lie…Ill be totally fine not drinking, but my mouth will be watering watching them eat. I’m going to drink a shake right before I go. Just have to think about the results to come!

Until Tomorrow,
B

Today is Day 3. It’s nice that every day is getting easier.

Few Questions…
I know there is a specific work out plan to follow, but I pay for 3 days of crossfit weekly. Its hard to make a plan for the week because I don’t know what the WODs are going to be until I get there.

Also… I’m having trouble drinking 5 shakes per day.
When Im not working, which is 4 days…I’m not awake as long as a 9-5’er is…so if I drink them every three hours as suggested, I dont get them all in. Should I be shortening the length of time between shakes?

I successfully made it through our Homecoming’s Lobster festival. Definitely enjoying the smells tho!

Hey Guys!
Sorry I haven’t been able to post for a few days. I worked 7pm-730am Thursday through Sunday, with a birthday party, and a memorial service in between. Needless to say, I was a little beat. I made it through my first week. Hooray! In all honesty, this really hasn’t been that bad. For someone who ate whatever, and whenever I wanted, I thought I was going to be Super hungry, and crave food.

To my surprise, I’ve done pretty well with the shakes. I’ve definitely gotten into a routine, where I don’t even think about it anymore. Ive started to not really mind the shakes, although I’m not a huge fan of the superfood taste. But they aren’t as hard to get down as the first few days. (thank goodness)

I definitely need to amp up my workouts. I have been doing crossfit 3 days a week, which is tough, but on the off days, need to get some more cardio in. Tho I will say that i am on my feet for the majority of my shift at work. I’d be cool to wear a pedometer to see how far I actually go.

I went from 156.5 down to 152.5 in week one. Its a different scale, so I cant be sure of the accuracy on that. Also, its that time of the month, so i think im holding some water weight. I kind of thought I would have more drastic results after week one, like some of you, just because I had such a huge change in my diet, but I’m still staying positive. Hell, I did lose 2 inches in my waist so far. I am starting to feel smaller, which is nice. Cant wait to see what this next week brings. I have a beach volleyball tournament this weekend with all of my friends. I wonder if any of my girlfriends will notice a change.

Anywhoo… Keep up all of the good work out there! I really enjoy reading your blogs.

-B