Biotest

Muscle Loss Concern

I started my V-Diet yesterday and had a few concerns. One is the workout seemed shorter and less volume than I’m used to. I’ve been following a full body, I,BODYBUILDER type workout that lasts about an hour 4 times per week for a few months. I figure I just need to pick up the intensity next time, maybe increase the weight, so I’m not really worried.

My main concern is the drop in calories. I was taking in maybe about 2500-3000 calories a day and thats on a low carb diet. Not sure what results I can expect going down to 1600-1800 calories. I currently weight 185 lbs, down 10 lbs from 3 months ago. I’m concerned the drop in calories may cause muscle loss and slow my metabolism, making me lose weight but not get leaner. I will try it though as prescribed and post my progress.

Well there is enough protein & other supps. in the diet to keep from having muscle loss. There is the hot-roxx to help with the metabolism. If you follow the V-diet program to a “T” you will not have to worry about any of those things. But make sure you are using the Biotest supps and following the workout that is lined out for the program. A lot of folks find that they come out stronger than before they started.

btw- I realize you are asking Chris & not me but I am sure he will chime in here also.

N8tive covered it.

The V-Diet, done correctly, will cause no muscle loss. Multiple mechanisms, from protein amount, leucine, and carbolin, to post-workout drinks and training style have been built in to the plan to not only prevent muscle loss, but to lead to some muscle gain. Even females, who have a tougher time gaining muscle than men, tend to gain a pound or two when doing the V-Diet perfectly.

I gained 4 pounds of muscle and I’m a girl. :slight_smile:

thanks everyone for the feedback. And I take it back on the workout…it’s plenty of volume. Especially the high rep days.

[quote]yodaddy wrote:
thanks everyone for the feedback. And I take it back on the workout…it’s plenty of volume. Especially the high rep days. [/quote]

Followed to the “T”, including the tempo and the rest periods, it can be pretty brutal. Short, but very tough.