Biotest

MSE2US V-Diet Log

Today is my 21st day and everything is going well. I’m down 3 pounds this week and an inch off my torso and waist. So in 21 days I lost a total of 18 lbs and 3 inches off of my waist and torso. Muscles are looking more shapely and defined. So far I’m very impressed with this diet.

Waist:35"
Torso: 36"
Pectoral: 46"
Quads: 25"
Calves: 15.25
Arms: 17.5R 17.0L (flexed)
Weight: 215
Shoulders:21.5
Neck:17

[quote]mse2us wrote:
Today is my 21st day and everything is going well. I’m down 3 pounds this week and an inch off my torso and waist. So in 21 days I lost a total of 18 lbs and 3 inches off of my waist and torso. Muscles are looking more shapely and defined. So far I’m very impressed with this diet.

Waist:35"
Torso: 36"
Pectoral: 46"
Quads: 25"
Arms: 17.5R 17.0L (flexed)
Weight: 215
Shoulders:21.5
[/quote]

Back shot.

Close up of front.

Here is a side pic from Febuary when I submitted photos for the Physique Clinic. My weight was the same.

Current side pic

just like too say i read through your log, keep up the great work mate,

Good job bro. Keep up the good work.

wow-it’s like two different bodies! awesome work!

Thank you all for the kind words.

Looking at the pics that I just took I must say that I suck at taking these pictures (actually it’s my wife). I don’t know if it’s the lighting, the background or the camera but these pics just don’t do me or the diet justice. When I view the pictures after taking them they don’t look as bad as they do when I upload them to this site. But once they’re uploaded, the edges always look jagged. I don’t notice this with other peoples pics. I’m totally new to this so does anyone have any advice on how to take a good pic and upload it to the site without the problems I just mentioned?

[quote]mse2us wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
Are you talking about Deep Creek Lake in MD?

Yep. it’s real nice down there.[/quote]

Hey man…Saw you went to Deep Creek. I live in So. MD and work in DC. If you ever need any help with motivationor anything let me know. You’ve made great progress thus far man…keep it up!

I can’t believe the 28 days is almost over. The diet so far has been a lot easier than I expected. This has been the easiest week by far. I kind of sad that the 28 days is almost over.

I weighed myself today and I’m at 212 which is exactly 20 pounds lost since day one. Again, I’m very impressed with the diet. I’ll continue on the quest to get my bf into the single digits. So I’ll follow the plan Chris gave Gus during his 2 week transition period.

I’m still trying to decide if I should implement HIIT into my routine during those 2 weeks. I want to lose as much fat as possible so since Chris gave Gus the OK to do it I most like will fit it some type of HIIT into my off days. I’ll be using a different digital camera so I hope my Sunday pics are better than my previous pics.

20 pounds? wow…that’s crazy. I’d be like 8% if I could drop 20 pounds…

Congrats man!

Today is my 28th day and I must say that the V-Diet ROCKS! I’m going to wait until the two weeks is over to give my final thoughts and feelings about this diet but I must say that the 28 days was a piece of cake.

Waist:34
Torso: 35
Pectoral: 46
Quads: 26
Arms: 17.25R; 16.75L
Weight: 212
Shoulders:21

Back shot

Close up of front.

Side shot.

Well done on finishing!!!

I think it’d be great if you could put your before and after shots side by side so that your results can be put into perspective. I think they’re great, but there is just something special about a direct comparison.

Again, awesome work.

Thanks Jamessanti17. I thought about putting my before/after pics side-by-side but I’d have to learn how to do that.

The transition week is going really well and I do enjoy eating the 1 HSM. I going to use the suggestion Chris gave Gus which is NEPA on training days and HIIT on non-training days. So on Sunday I ran sprints in a field. I sprinted 40 yards and walked 40 yards. I did this for 20 minutes. On Tuesday I did my HIIT on an Eliptical machine. Fast for 30 seconds, slow for 30 seconds. I also did this for 20 minutes. I’ll probably run sprints tomorrow and then take Saturday completely off.

I going to continue dieting after my second transition week so I can get into the single digit bf. I’ve read Gus Physique Clinic pretty closely. But, I don’t know if that is a blue print for everyone to follow of if CT and Chris put him on the diet and training knowing he was going to be able to use all of Biotest top supplements such as Surge Workout Fuel and TRIBEX. The workout looks pretty intense so I’m not sure if I should do the exact workout since I won’t have Surge Workout Fuel and the other supplements. I wish there was a way to ask.

Next week I may add three meals a day and try to keep my calories close to 1900.

The first week of the transition period went really well. I’m down to 209 which is a three pound loss from the 28th day of the V-Diet. On non-lifting days I eat 3 solid meals per day and 3 shakes and take in about 1800-1900 calories. On lifing days I eat 3 solid meal and 2 shakes; with the PWO Surge I hit about 1900-2000 calories. My protein intake is between 200 - 210 grams. My fat intake is up but my carbs only come from the PWO drink.

One more week left and I just have to stick to my routine and not worry about adding anything extra since I have only one week left. I’ll just have to see where I’m at at the end and continue on the quest to have a 6 pack. I’m debating on what type of diet to go on afterwards. I may do a couple weeks of the Get Shredded diet to get into the single digit BF.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.