Biotest

Morning Workout Question re: Plazma & MAG-10

Hello everyone,
Based on everything I’ve read and all of the feedback on here, I have decided to purchase Plazma and MAG-10 (I can’t wait to get them). I use a combination of evening and morning workouts. For those mornings I lift, I wake up at 6:00am and am starting my workout at 7:00am. Would consuming one serving of Plazma 15 minutes before I lift and drinking another serving while I lift be enough, or, is that 45 minutes of being awake without consuming anything too long?

If so, should I consume one serving of MAG-10 upon waking? I want to maintain a budget, but, I also want to do this right to get the most out of these 2 supplements. Thanks for your responses.

Either way would work. Having a quick pulse of <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/MAG-10"target=“new”>MAG-10 upon waking is a good idea since you don’t have time for breakfast. And it would be fully absorbed and “put to work” before you started your preload of Plazma.

However, if budget is an issue, you could probably get by with only <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma before and during training. Morning lifters often find that 3 servings is best since they are truly fasted at that time. That would be 1 preload, then 2 serving during.

But you can judge that based on your workout. More intense or longer workouts may require 3 servings, but more “normal” workouts or workouts where you’re only training smaller muscle groups (say, an arms-only day) may require fewer servings.

I’ve talked to a few early-AM lifters who have 2 pre-loaded servings of Plazma then a pulse of Mag-10 post-workout. You can truly customize it to fit your needs.

It may take a few workouts trying different dosing strategies to see which one works best for your goals and workout style.

Awesome, Chris. Thanks for taking the time to respond. I’m looking forward to trying both products!

I agree with Chris. When training in the AM, as soon as I wake, I down serving of MAG-10. Then about 30 mins later on the drive to the gym I am sipping Plazma, which I continue sipping through the workout. This combo works great!

Awesome! Thanks for the advice…I appreciate you taking the time to chime in.