Biotest

Morning Workout and First Shake

I plan on starting the V-Diet this Monday, Feb 1st. Right now I go to the gym at 6 in the morning on an empty stomach (plus a HOT-ROX) and I have a MD shake when I get to the office.

Any suggestions on whether I will see better results by having my first shake before I go to the gym or by continuing to have it afterwards around 8 a.m. I’d prefer to keep my current schedule but I want to get as much out of this as I possibly can.

Thanks

[quote]Owen_ns wrote:
I plan on starting the V-Diet this Monday, Feb 1st. Right now I go to the gym at 6 in the morning on an empty stomach (plus a HOT-ROX) and I have a MD shake when I get to the office.

Any suggestions on whether I will see better results by having my first shake before I go to the gym or by continuing to have it afterwards around 8 a.m. I’d prefer to keep my current schedule but I want to get as much out of this as I possibly can.

Thanks [/quote]

Weight training in a fasted and possibly catabolic state is never a good idea. Much better to have a shake first, or at least half a shake.

Thanks Chris, I’ll force myself to consume at least 1 scoop of MD and Superfood first thing on training days and take the rest afterwards. I find it hard to eat anything when I first wake up but I guess that is just one more food habit I’ll try to break with the V-diet.

Thanks for answering everyone’s questions so quickly, the resources that are now available for this program are amazing. I first considered it over 2 years ago but I was still in university and it was going to cost me about $750. Now, thanks to the decent CAD/USD exchange rate and $25 shipping to Canada it’s definetly cheaper for me than 28 days of groceries and restaurants.