Biotest

Morning Training - Post Workout Nutrition & Meal 1

Hi Chris,

Working out early morning, 4AM, is the only time I can train. How should I manage my post-workout shakes and my meal 1 for breakfast? Just space out the meals a little?

Try this: Begin sipping your Surge Recovery as you start the weight training; finish the last of it as you finish the workout. That way you won’t be fasted / running on fumes when lifting. Just spread Metabolic Drives shakes out as evenly as possible for the rest of the day. You can have the first after the workout as soon as you want it.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Try this: Begin sipping your Surge Recovery as you start the weight training; finish the last of it as you finish the workout. That way you won’t be fasted / running on fumes when lifting. Just spread Metabolic Drives shakes out as evenly as possible for the rest of the day. You can have the first after the workout as soon as you want it.
[/quote]

Great, thanks Chris.

Hi Chris,

I’m getting closer to starting this and I have another question. Using your above recommendation about the Surge Recovery, would it be okay to split Metabolic Shake 1 into two? Take one scoop post-workout and then maybe take scoop 2 a couple hours later? I’m just thinking about when I workout and how my workday goes. I was thinking something like…

4am workout

• Sip Surge Recovery

~6am 1 scoop Met Drive

~ 10am 1 scoop Met Drive

~ 1pm - Meal 3

~ 6pm Meal 4

~ 8 / 8:30pm Meal 5

Thanks Chris, I just want to get this right and not waste my efforts or money. :slight_smile:

Edit: I just noticed a post about using Plasma instead of Surge Recovery. I’ve had Surge Recovery before and I can tolerate it just fine and the taste if fine as well. Do you think one supplement would be better than the other? At the end of the day I just want to maximize fat-loss for these 28-days, so I’d do whichever best supports that. Oh, and of course with minimal muscle loss. LOL

1. That should be fine. Just put a little time between the Surge and the 1 scoop Metabolic Drive shake. Maybe 20-30 minutes.

2. Surge Recovery is proven to work very well with the V-Diet, but Plazma is overall a superior workout drink, much more advanced. So yes, it could work fine. I’d do a pre-load serving then an intra-workout serving if using that option.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. That should be fine. Just put a little time between the Surge and the 1 scoop Metabolic Drive shake. Maybe 20-30 minutes.

2. Surge Recovery is proven to work very well with the V-Diet, but Plazma is overall a superior workout drink, much more advanced. So yes, it could work fine. I’d do a pre-load serving then an intra-workout serving if using that option. [/quote]

Thanks for the feedback Chris. I’m sure Plazma is a great product, but I will go with what’s proven at this point. I can play around with Plazma later. :slight_smile: