Biotest

More Typical V-Diet Results

After finaly getting my act together last January, I hit the gym hard and worked even harder in the kitchen. Things went great for 5 months with steady fat loss and even muscle gain from all the resistance training. But since May I have been kinda stuck. I was still gaining some muscle and losing some fat but it seemed like I had hit a set point.

About 4 days ago I decided to show my body who was boss so I hit it with the V-Diet. I had been hovering between 206 and 203 for damn near two months. Last Friday, when I started, I weighed 205. Well I am at 198 this Tuesday morning and already down a half inch in the waist. This diet is kick ass! I haven’t seen a one as the first digit in my weight for over 15 years. Thanks, Chris and T-Nation.

Fantastic, at last, someone who’s actually supposed to be doing the V-Diet.

Day after day I see fat people who haven’t lifted a day in their life, or have never put down the twinkie suddenly start the V-Diet like it’s going to be their saving grace for life.

It’s so refreshing to see a thread for someone in here that has actually been working hard at lifting and dieting for a long time before even thinking about the V-Diet.

Maybe you can even follow Gus’s post transition program and take it all the way to shredded in 6 days.

A GOLD medal to you! Good luck with everything, remember to post pictures, and show this forum what the V-Diet is all about!

LR

[quote]London Runner wrote:
Fantastic, at last, someone who’s actually supposed to be doing the V-Diet.

Day after day I see fat people who haven’t lifted a day in their life, or have never put down the twinkie suddenly start the V-Diet like it’s going to be their saving grace for life.

It’s so refreshing to see a thread for someone in here that has actually been working hard at lifting and dieting for a long time before even thinking about the V-Diet.

Maybe you can even follow Gus’s post transition program and take it all the way to shredded in 6 days.

A GOLD medal to you! Good luck with everything, remember to post pictures, and show this forum what the V-Diet is all about!

LR[/quote]

LR - Thanks for the great feedback. I agree that Gus’s program is most likely a good one for me to follow. I really liked the improvements he made during his PC. I don’t think I have as much muscle mass as Gus started with but I have made nice gains from where I started. I have taken pictures along the way and I will attempt to post them soon. I’ll start with the January picture and also add the picture I took the morning I started the V-Diet.