Biotest

More Tips/Support for FFB

Ey Chris,do you think you can give some more tips and Do/dont for us former fat boys/peeps?

I keep reading your articles for motivation(ffb handbook and other) but you must,surely have more stuff you can share since those articles yes?

[quote]duodie wrote:
Ey Chris,do you think you can give some more tips and Do/dont for us former fat boys/peeps?

I keep reading your articles for motivation(ffb handbook and other) but you must,surely have more stuff you can share since those articles yes?[/quote]

1. Had an interesting conversation with Biotest head honcho Tim Patterson and coach Christian Thibaudeau yesterday. Long story short, and something for the FFB to think about: it may take 2 to 3 years of “holding” fat loss for your body to “be happy” staying lean. Until then, you have to keep fighting it i.e. be strict, eat healthy stuff, train hard. So, in other words, the slippery slope is very slick after someone drops a great amount of body fat. Tread carefully.

2. It’s very important to learn about how and why you got fat to begin with. This will help prevent relapse. And I’m not talking about the obvious stuff – you ate too much and moved too little. No, focus instead of the mental side of things: Why did you overeat? Why couldn’t you get motivated? What power do certain bad foods have over you, and why? Why did you let yourself rationalize and make excuses?

A little introspection (“to look within”) goes a long way. And books about mindful eating and one of my faves, The End of Overeating can help too. Not many secrets here, just a level of awareness that will prevent future slippage.

1. The FFB doesn’t have to suffer when it comes to food. Learn to cook. Discover almond flour, coconut oil, Metabolic Drive, herb and spice blends, etc. It’s possible to eat to stay lean and still eat decadently and joyfully.

2. Seek relationships with like-minded people. People who value health, eat clean, and train their asses off. Surround yourself with them if you can: friends, girlfriends, wife/husband, whatever.

Thanks for the topic idea. Good one. I’ll probably end up expanding on this and making a <a href="http://velocity.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/diet_blog_hammer_velocity_shugart?pageNo=1&s=forumsNavTop"target=“new”>blog or <a href="http://velocity.tmuscle.com/indexVelocity.jsp"target=“new”>LiveSpill out of it. Stay tuned.

Ive been spending alot…too much time in the kitchen i have to tell myself’’ ok,this morning its only eggs and ezekiel toats…ah god damn im cooking again’’ this morning bacon and egg turned into a frittata! was worth it!

Im currently training like a madman,people see me and are probably thinking’’ oh,he is going do do a PR on deadlift?" but right after that i drop into jumping burpees followed by some mountain climber and then take a breather a repeat,i love it!
Thanks for the info

I think some of us FFB do better without grains product be ezekiel,super awesome product but still grain or steel cut oat,again great for fiber,blood sugar and more. Even if i time my carbs ex;complex carbs only after working out,i still get a bit bloated on gluten free tortilla and a poridge made of ~30g of steel cut oat…i guess its going to be a trial and error situation.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.