Biotest

More Than 28 Days on V-Diet?

Hi Chris,

We have 4 days left on the V-Diet. We’ve done it 100% without cheating a single time and doing all the workouts and NEPA consistently. Both of us have lost over 15Lbs (I’ve lost 5" from my waist!) and we’ve gotten quite used to the diet. Doing it together made it a lot easier and not having to think about what you’re putting in your mouth really helps with the weight loss. (before and after pictures to follow next week when we officially finish)

However - now that I’m finally losing weight and psychologically finding it easy to cope without solid food… would it be wise to continue it until I reach my goal weight? I think (judging by the results over the last 28 days) that would be another 4 week stint. (Currently 165Lbs - Goal weight 145Lbs - 5’6" 40yr old female)

What are your thoughts?

Liz

[quote]Blue_Roan wrote:
Hi Chris,

We have 4 days left on the V-Diet. We’ve done it 100% without cheating a single time and doing all the workouts and NEPA consistently. Both of us have lost over 15Lbs (I’ve lost 5" from my waist!) and we’ve gotten quite used to the diet. Doing it together made it a lot easier and not having to think about what you’re putting in your mouth really helps with the weight loss. (before and after pictures to follow next week when we officially finish)

However - now that I’m finally losing weight and psychologically finding it easy to cope without solid food… would it be wise to continue it until I reach my goal weight? I think (judging by the results over the last 28 days) that would be another 4 week stint. (Currently 165Lbs - Goal weight 145Lbs - 5’6" 40yr old female)

What are your thoughts?

Liz
[/quote]

Do the 2 week transition, you’ll continue to lose weight, then after that 2 weeks continue to use the healthy food cravings and 100 carb cure and the gym to lose more. I personally say the V-Diet shouldn’t be done more than once a quarter.

Don’t do 8 weeks of V-Diet

Corst is correct. Better to cycle off, keeping up the HSMs and a shake per day if you want (very convenient), then 4-6 weeks later, do another full V-Diet if needed.

I prefer to use the V-Diet as a kickstart, not as an end-all, be-all diet to do for the long term. The taste/craving changes will really help you keep losing fat if necessary.

When you say one shake a day, which shake are you talking about? The shake with the flax seed and superfood in it? Or the bedtime shake? Or just the protein shake?

Whatever fits your needs. If your solid meals contain plenty of fiber and healthy fats, then you won’t need the flax, for example.

Superfood is a staple for most people and they replace their multivitamin with it, so that’s up to you.