Biotest

More Flameout Instead of Flax?

I was reading on another post and you mentioned that if someone cannot handle the flaxseed you could substititute with a few more Flameouts a day. I was thinking about going up to 8 per day. yes there will be calorie loss, but is that ok. Flasxeed upsets my stomach.

Also I recieved my Surge with no scoop. Would you say the scoop size is about the same as the
Metabolic Drive?
Thanks

[quote]davidl wrote:
I was reading on another post and you mentioned that if someone cannot handle the flaxseed you could substititute with a few more Flameouts a day. I was thinking about going up to 8 per day. yes there will be calorie loss, but is that ok. Flasxeed upsets my stomach.

Also I recieved my Surge with no scoop. Would you say the scoop size is about the same as the
Metabolic Drive?
Thanks [/quote]

1. The new EFA supplement from Biotest would be a better choice than extra Flameout (don’t think that was available when I offered that first suggestion.) Either is okay, and remember, you may need to add some fiber too – unsweetened psyllium is okay – since the flax seeds were providing that too.

EFA info: http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_supplements/fa3_the_new_fatty_acid_kid_on_the_block

1. Your scoop is there, just dig for it with a spoon. The scoops sometimes get buried during shipping.

Ok, thanks. For sure the scoop is not there. I emptied it twice.

How many more Flameouts hould I take to compensate for the lack of flax until I get this new supp?

Thanks for being so helpful. I am actually having alot of fun with this

[quote]davidl wrote:
Ok, thanks. For sure the scoop is not there. I emptied it twice.

How many more Flameouts hould I take to compensate for the lack of flax until I get this new supp?

Thanks for being so helpful. I am actually having alot of fun with this[/quote]

1. The scoop sizes have changed over the years so read the Surge label and look for grams or other measurements to go by. Then compare that to the MD scooper size. You may want to weigh it out. Then give Biotest a call and they’ll rush you a scooper.

2. 8 Flameouts will be fine.