Biotest

More Biotest Gear/Equipment

Hey Chris, I was not sure where to post this so I thought I’d throw it here. I’m so impressed with the dead squat bar I was thinking that Biotest should make more awesome gear related stuff. I really want a football bar but woukd love one to match the dead squat! Probably a market for more gear. Just food for thought. Thanks brother!

Glad you like the <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/dead-squat-bar"target=“new”>Dead-Squat Bar!

I can’t speak for the big boss, Tim Patterson, but these little extras – training gear, T-shirts etc. – are just that: extras. They aren’t the core of what we do, but rather the occasional special project. In the case of the Dead-Squat bar, no one had really built one right, and Tim Patterson wanted one for the Training Lab, so he designed it himself, tested it, and had it built. Then we made a few more for our customers.

I don’t see these special projects as something we’ll regularly do, but Tim is full of surprises, so you never know!

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Glad you like the <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/dead-squat-bar"target=“new”>Dead-Squat Bar!

I can’t speak for the big boss, Tim Patterson, but these little extras – training gear, T-shirts etc. – are just that: extras. They aren’t the core of what we do, but rather the occasional special project. In the case of the Dead-Squat bar, no one had really built one right, and Tim Patterson wanted one for the Training Lab, so he designed it himself, tested it, and had it built. Then we made a few more for our customers.

I don’t see these special projects as something we’ll regularly do, but Tim is full of surprises, so you never know!

[/quote]
Dang… I was hoping you guys would make some sweat pants sometime lol.

Makes sense. I figured with all these companies springing up on the equipment band wagon, that Biotest is already making some amazing products, so it would be easy to capitalize on that. Love all your products in any case! Keep up the great work!

By the way I started on Curcumin about 2 months ago and I am not sure if it is totally because of this, but I had very bad knee pain for about 2 months prior and now it is totally gone! I take that with Flameout 2 times per day.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
Makes sense. I figured with all these companies springing up on the equipment band wagon, that Biotest is already making some amazing products, so it would be easy to capitalize on that. Love all your products in any case! Keep up the great work!

By the way I started on Curcumin about 2 months ago and I am not sure if it is totally because of this, but I had very bad knee pain for about 2 months prior and now it is totally gone! I take that with Flameout 2 times per day. [/quote]
Of every supplement I’ve tried for joint inflammation (knee and elbow) nothing worked for me as well as the combination of Curcumin and Flameout 2 to 3 servings/day. Awesome to hear you’ve experienced similar results!