Biotest

Modified V-Diet: 4 Shakes and 1 Meal?

I keep failing on the V-Diet repeatedly because I get too hungry and succumb to cravings. I was wondering if I would have the same fat-loss effect if I modified the diet to where I have 4 shakes and 1 healthy solid meal per day ?

[quote]bigtyivier2k2 wrote:
I keep failing on the V-Diet repeatedly because I get too hungry and succumb to cravings. I was wondering if I would have the same fat-loss effect if I modified the diet to where I have 4 shakes and 1 healthy solid meal per day ?[/quote]

First, you have the ability not to fail. Little ol’ ladies have succeeded with the V-Diet. You can choose not to fail, rather than programming yourself to do so (“I always fail…”).

That’s said, as long as you don’t binge on junk during the solid daily meal, then yes, it can work for fat loss. But, you probably won’t experience the taste/craving changes and positive changes in dietary habits since those require “cold turkey.”

My mom has been laid off from work, everyday shes cooking and the smell drives me nuts thats why after a few days I end up eating.
What I meant by 1 meal was like either a few organic omega eggs, or a can of tuna, or a chiken breast

[quote]bigtyivier2k2 wrote:

What I meant by 1 meal was like either a few organic omega eggs, or a can of tuna, or a chiken breast[/quote]

That sounds fine then.

It’s all mental man. Just push through. I remember cutting during wrestling back in the day. That shit drove a guy crazy but it’s all in your head. Especially on the V-Diet, because like the article mentions, your body is very well nourished. You just gotta fight the cravings.

Man up and do the fucking diet.

You obviously have the money to do the V-Diet. You should be thrilled to be able to do the diet and have the opportunity to better yourself in this obese, mentally weak society we have. You are really blessed to have the money to do this diet, so you should do it all out.

As a college student, I would love to have the money to partake in these awesome physique transforming protocols on this site, so just do the damn diet as it was intended. There are prodigious people starving in the world, and you are being hypernourished.