Biotest

Mixing Supplements Together

Raimond asks:

I started to use Plazma, Mag-10, Micro-PA and Indigo-3G and my muscles feels pumped and strong.

Before I started to use supplements above I used Alpha Male, Rez-V, GPC and Leucine or BCAA mixed in to Protein shake thee times per day. Can I use them all? Also, do I need any additional pre workout or post workout supplements or GPC, Plazma, Leucine and Mag-10 will give me all I need to get thru 2 hour heavy workout and recovery after?

[quote]T NATION wrote:
Raimond asks:
I started to use Plazma, Mag-10, Micro-PA and Indigo-3G and my muscles feels pumped and strong.

Before I started to use supplements above I used Alpha Male, Rez-V, GPC and Leucine or BCAA mixed in to Protein shake thee times per day. Can I use them all?[/quote]
If you’re taking Mag-10, you don’t need the leucine/BCAA protein shakes. The Mag-10 during the day has you covered. Other than that, it looks like a pretty thorough plan. As long as your training and nutrition are also on point, you should be on your way to a good place.

Nope, the Alpha-GPC and Plazma pre-workout are plenty, and the Plazma and Mag-10 have you covered for during the workout and immediately afterwards. With the Plazma and Mag-10, again, you don’t really need any extra leucine because those have you covered.