Biotest

Mixing Superfood Separately?

I bought all the V-Diet stuff last week and decided to try out one of the shakes. I had Surge before and it tasted great. I was horrified from my very first sip of strawberry Metabolic Drive with all the fixings. I couldn’t finish this thing. Some taste testing determined the culprit was Superfood. Should I just mix it separately and charge it, then have the (hopefully tastier) shake? I can’t stick to a diet if I dread the way the entire month will taste.

[quote]nos.jutl wrote:
I bought all the V-Diet stuff last week and decided to try out one of the shakes. I had Surge before and it tasted great. I was horrified from my very first sip of strawberry Metabolic Drive with all the fixings. I couldn’t finish this thing. Some taste testing determined the culprit was Superfood. Should I just mix it separately and charge it, then have the (hopefully tastier) shake? I can’t stick to a diet if I dread the way the entire month will taste.[/quote]

Yes, that would be a horrible sacrifice. You should stay overweight if things don’t taste perfect to you.

I’m kidding.

Kinda.

You can mix superfood with water if you don’t like it in your shakes.