Biotest

Minimum Time Between MAG-10 Doses?

I’ve been on the Plazma and MAG-10 train and I love it! I’ve been mixing one dose each of Plazma and MAG-10, ingesting 1/3 to 1/4 15 minutes prior to training (rock climbing and bodyweight, not lifting) and consuming the rest during the first half of the session. These are the most intense sessions I’ve ever had.

For the last week and a half I’ve also been consuming one dose of MAG-10 30 minutes after training. (Side note: I know the label recommends 60 minutes but for whatever reason I feel more recovered since doing the 30 minutes, and I’ve only been upping the intensity of training.) This leaves about one hour between the two MAG-10 doses.

So my question for the mad Biotest scientists is: what is the minimum amount of time it takes for blood amino levels to return to baseline after consuming one dose of MAG-10? I’m just looking for a ballpark here. I understand there are many variables at play and everyone is different. Here’s some info about me that may be helpful.

Male
23 years old
6’0, 160, 10% body fat
First dose is consumed before/during training (so perhaps gets metabolized faster?)
Second dose is consumed 30 minutes after training (usually 60-75 minutes after the first dose)
No other supplements or food consumed between the two doses.

Thanks for all the help. It’s been really fun to experiment and dial in what works well for me.

[quote]shralpinist wrote:
I know the label recommends 60 minutes but for whatever reason I feel more recovered since doing the 30 minutes, and I’ve only been upping the intensity of training.[/quote]
A lot of time, deriving “real world” application/experiments from the label recommendation is a great call. Your individual system plus the level/intensity/frequency of activity is going to require different needs.

I want to say I’ve read that it’s between 1-2 hours. I know that the Mag-10 Pulse Fast had pulses every two hours, so that’s fine for sure. It is specifically made to be absorbed quickly and to cause a super-fast, super-sharp amino spike, so we’re talking short timeframes anyhow.

[quote]First dose is consumed before/during training (so perhaps gets metabolized faster?)
Second dose is consumed 30 minutes after training (usually 60-75 minutes after the first dose)
No other supplements or food consumed between the two doses.[/quote]
You should be good to go. Over an hour between doses, and that’s with having done some hard training which does increase the bodies “need” for nutrition. I’d stick with your plan for a while and see how your recovery goes. It sounds like you’re on track already though.