Biotest

Milk & the Velocity Diet

I am planning to start the V-Diet soon and was wondering would it be ok to use skimmed milk with my shakes instead of water if i count the calories into my allowance.

No. Just do the diet as listed. It’s a fucking war, try to win.

Hahahaha, milk on the V-Diet?

Hahahahah.

what the fuck? troll.

Superlol

No

[quote]wildhalf wrote:
I am planning to start the V-Diet soon and was wondering would it be ok to use skimmed milk with my shakes instead of water if i count the calories into my allowance.

[/quote]

Die in a fire please.

Can we just make a sticky with big capital letters talking making it clear to these retards? I mean, it’s bad enough that half of these threads are about trying to customize the V-Diet.

if by milk you mean water, then yes of course you can use milk.

There is a reason there is a forum here for people to ask questions. And to all the people who replied with abusive messages just fuck off and get a life…

Imagine being such a prick that you search forums just to abuse others… If there is any retards around here guess who they are…

Forums like this are around for people to ask questions and help each other not for those fucking waster that have nothing more to do than abuse others…

[quote]wildhalf wrote:
Imagine being such a prick that you search forums just to abuse others… If there is any retards around here guess who they are…
[/quote]

Just you buddy, just you.

[quote]rsg wrote:
wildhalf wrote:

Just you buddy, just you.[/quote]

It’s completely called for when people clearly do not read either what the author says or the 500 posts about people asking whether customizing the V-Diet is acceptable. You really took no time to look at the forums or use the search function.

And I will do whatever the hell I want with my time.

[quote]Bona wrote:
Just you buddy, just you.

It’s completely called for when people clearly do not read either what the author says or the 500 posts about people asking whether customizing the V-Diet is acceptable. You really took no time to look at the forums or use the search function.

And I will do whatever the hell I want with my time.[/quote]

Sorry to tell you but i have read the all posts by Chris and his articles of the original diet. Not once did i see anywhere where it mentioned weather milk or water could be used for making your shakes.

Dude, it’s common sense.

Do you have any idea how many calories you’d be getting from 8 glasses of milk?

I think you need to do a lot more research into nutrition before embarking on such a diet.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Dude, it’s common sense.

Do you have any idea how many calories you’d be getting from 8 glasses of milk?

I think you need to do a lot more research into nutrition before embarking on such a diet.[/quote]

Infact i do… If you read my frist post it said skimmed milk. For 200ml which is the amount i would use in a shake it would be around 82 calories…

It was only a question. Wanted to know if people do it or not…

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

this is a no brainer…

OK. I will answer your question plitely. Milk is a high carbohydrate drink. One of the basic rules of this diet is that you’re cutting right down on your carbs (apart from around the workout period), therefore no milk. It’s not about just calories, it’s about your macronutrients too.

[quote]wildhalf wrote:
There is a reason there is a forum here for people to ask questions. And to all the people who replied with abusive messages just fuck off and get a life…[/quote]

No. Use the search function.

Go find a mirror.

Wasting time? You did that by yourself. A simple search would have brought up all you needed to know. You were too lazy, and you got flamed. No need to moan and whine like a little bitch.

80 calories x5 shakes=400 cals from milk. 400 (milk)+1100 (shakes)+120 (milled flax)+ 52 (Flameout)+ 200 (natty pb)= around 1900 kcals on an OFF day. It really is just simple math.

V-DIET FAIL.

[quote]wildhalf wrote:

[/quote]