Biotest

Military Training Question

Well like many members here Im in the military and have forced Physical training 4 days a week. Normally 2 days of running 2-4 miles and 2 days of Body wieght exercise type exercises.

I really want to do the V-Diet but I dont want to injure my body because I would be doing more then the actual program.
So do you think it would be OK to follow it or should I follow another one?

I know someone in your shoes, in the Royal Marines who did the V-Diet lite, lost 17 lbs and went down to 7% BF.

Do a search for it, the article should be around somewhere.

LR

[quote]BDlescarbeau wrote:
Well like many members here Im in the military and have forced Physical traing 4 days a week. Normally 2 days of running 2-4 miles and 2 days of Body wieght exercise type exercises.

I really want to do the V-Diet but I dont want to injure my body because I would be doing more then the actual program.
So do you think it would be OK to follow it or should I follow another one?
[/quote]

As I always say, for best results, stick to the program. Every change in the program is a roll of the dice that could screw the whole thing up. But, I understand that you have no choice.

Offhand, I’d say to skip the NEPA on running and body weight exercise day. Do the weekly V-Burn if you feel you’re doing okay and recovering well. Skip it if you feel burned out.

Well Thanks Chris, I guess I am going to wait a few months after I have lost a few more pounds through proper diet and normal exercise. Then Ill do the V-Diet to shred the last bit to rip out.