Biotest

Military and Very Active

Chris-

I am in the USMC and live a very active life. I lift about five days a week, train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu three days a week, and workout my Marines 4 days a week with some sort of cardio (mostly running). I am interested in starting the V-Diet to shred the stubborn body fat ive had since high school and attempt to get below 10% bf. Is the V-Diet workable for me or is all that working out with 1800 calories going to just make me skinny-fat?

-Dom

[quote]USMC_Dom wrote:
Chris-

I am in the USMC and live a very active life. I lift about five days a week, train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu three days a week, and workout my Marines 4 days a week with some sort of cardio (mostly running). I am interested in starting the V-Diet to shred the stubborn body fat ive had since high school and attempt to get below 10% bf. Is the V-Diet workable for me or is all that working out with 1800 calories going to just make me skinny-fat?

-Dom[/quote]

It’s practically impossible to lose muscle on this diet given all the protective mechanisms in place, so it can work for you. Ideally, do it as written, but I know that’s not always possible for our military guys. I’d suggest adding Mag-10 for the mandatory runs to further protect and fuel muscle and performance.