Biotest

Micro PA, Surge WOF, Indigo, Surge Recovery

I’m considering a purchase of Micro PA. I currently have Surge Recovery and Indigo 3G in my cart.

I lift 4 times a week (5/3/1) at around 7pm. I do 5/3/1 BBB variant then I do a another 6 sets of additional assistance work. I’ve been doing this for over a year.

1. Is Micro PA a good fit for me?

2. If I take Micro PA how do I use it in conjunction with Indigo 3G, Surge WOF and Surge Recovery? I’m not sure how best to time everything.

3. Is there a better or more advisable “stack” then Micro PA, Indigo 3G, Surge WOF and Surge Recovery considering my program as described above as well as my diet (carb cycling).

4. Will Micro PA impede my ability to sleep at night?

[quote]RDeschain wrote:
I’m considering a purchase of Micro PA. I currently have Surge recovery and Indigo 3G in my cart.

I lift 4 times a week (5/3/1) at around 7pm. I do 5/3/1 BBB variant then I do a another 6 sets of additional assistance work. I’ve been doing this for over a year.

1. Is Micro PA a good fit for me?

2. If I take Micro PA how do I use it in conjunction with Indigo 3G, Surge WOF and Surge Recovery? I’m not sure how best to time everything.

3. Is there a better or more advisable “stack” then Micro PA, Indigo 3G, Surge WOF and Surge Recovery considering my program as described above as well as my diet (carb cycling).

4. Will Micro PA impede my ability to sleep at night?[/quote]

MPA as in Micro-PA? If so, it should be a good fit for any type of activity where the intention is to be anabolic for growth and strength. Use as per label instructions (IMO, 30-60 minutes before your workout is a good timing range). Micro-PA goes well with everything.

As for more effective stack, not to sound like a Biotest tool but, Plazma is pretty indispensable in and of itself.

I decided to go with a stack of Micro PA, Indigo 3G and Mag-10 (one bottle each). I just placed the order.

I eat breakfast at 7:30am.
Lunch at 12
Lift at anywhere from 6-7pm depending onthe day.
Dinner is usually after my lift around 9pm’ish.

Can someone advise how best to time Micro PA, Indigo3G and Mag-10?

I know that I should take MAG-10 AFTER my lift…but I usually eat dinner about 30 minutes after my lift. Should I take MAG-10 before or after dinner? Or during?

Micro PA should be taken one hour prior to training so I know wht to do there.

But what about Indigo 3G? Instructions say one hour prior dinner. Should I just take it with my Micro PA? Or do I stop in the middle of my workout to take the Indigo 3G?

1. Micro-PA would be a great fit, and I see you already made that good choice! Just follow label directions.

2. Next time, instead of the older Surge products, upgrade to <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma, which replaces both and is superior than both Surges put together. (In fact, you can probably call the office when they open and change your order if you’re fast: 800-525-1940.)

3. Indigo-3G: Follow the label. Sounds like you read only half of it. See pic. All labels are also viewable in the store.

4. Mag-10 is used post workout and/or between meals as protein pulses. It can also be used for cardio or conditioning workouts to prevent muscle loss from intense or longer workouts.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

1. Micro-PA would be a great fit, and I see you already made that good choice! Just follow label directions.

2. Next time, instead of the older Surge products, upgrade to <a href="http://www.T-Nation.com/store/products/plazma"target=“new”>Plazma, which replaces both and is superior than both Surges put together. (In fact, you can probably call the office when they open and change your order if you’re fast: 800-525-1940.)

3. Indigo-3G: Follow the label. Sounds like you read only half of it. See pic. All labels are also viewable in the store.

4. MAG-10 is used post workout and/or between meals as protein pulses. It can also be used for cardio or conditioning workouts to prevent muscle loss from intense or longer workouts.
    [/quote]

Thanks Chris. I’ll be getting Plazma withmy next order. I ended up going with Indigo-3G, Micro-PA and Mag-10.

I just took my Indigo-3G. In half an hour I’ll take Micro-PA and I’ll be in the gym by 4:30.

I’ll be using Mag-10 post workout.