Biotest

Micro PA - Soccer Training

I used Micro PA with a lot success in season with soccer players to preserve even increase muscle mass pairing it with strength training.

The of season is just starting and the players are doing a stage, almost without strength training. In my case, I will get them back to train with weight once they come back to the stage, and it’s about to start the competition.

Anyway, could I use Micro PA even in such period where they almost train on the field even though there are very few weight training sessions to preserve or even increase muscle mass?

Thanks

i wouldn’t expect added muscle mass without training, no. Micro-PA can help to improve muscle protein synthesis, but you still need to lift properly to pull that trigger in the first place.

A more effective strategy would be to make sure the players use proper nutrition on the field. Surge Workout Fuel would be the best bet there. It has a rehydration formula and endurance boosters so they can stay at peak performance all game-long and has ingredients to further boost recovery.