Biotest

Micro-Pa Results Help

Ive been reading up on Micro-Pa, And from all that ive read I am honestly interested, my season is over (heavyweight wrestler in college), and I am going to be focusing on lifting for the next few months, and putting on as much strength as possible( every season my coach takes over my lifting, and hes a fan of crossfit :-(, so i spend the entire off season getting my strength back to where it was before he took over, which can take awhile because my season starts in august, and ends in march , we have two practices a day during that time).

What im looking for is quicker recovery, honestly, and maybe a nice pump, how does micro pa do in this category? how does micro pa compare to some of the phs? Ive tried phs in the past, usually just one cycle a year to get a boost right when the season ends to get my lifts back up , then do a post cycle therapy and leave it be for the rest of the offseason, however, the older I get, the less I like messing with phs, ive sworn them off,thats not to say I dont miss them, but I feel better when im not taking that stuff. ( cardio and energy wise).

Is micro-pa worth the pricetag? does it compare to mild ph? what are your experiences with micro-pa? So somebody help sell me! :slight_smile:

Yes and get agmatine for pumps, Thank me later

[quote]fightnews wrote:
Yes and get agmatine for pumps, Thank me later[/quote]

^ I hate this guy, he got me into Micro-PA and tempting me to try other Biotest stuff (which ok, I did pick up as well, on route). Prior to this, I’ve only ever purchased their protein bars and Metabolic Drive :stuck_out_tongue:

so youre saying you disagree with him? what was your experience with micro-pa?

[quote]doimakeyourandi wrote:
so youre saying you disagree with him? what was your experience with micro-pa?[/quote]

No, I’m saying due to his posts, I couldn’t resist giving the product a go. LoL. Bought 6 bottles :stuck_out_tongue:

alright. So you like it, what was your experience with it?

[quote]doimakeyourandi wrote:
alright. So you like it, what was your experience with it?[/quote]

I don’t have an opinion on it yet. Waiting another week before I start it. Will run it for 30 days whilst on my current cut and then run the rest of the bottle while on maintenance/slow bulk.