Biotest

Micro-PA or Indigo-3G for Fat Loss?

Which supplement is better for burning/losing fat: Micro-PA or Indigo-3G?

Thank you.

Neither specifically.

Micro-PA is to facilitate muscle growth and Indigo 3G is to facilitate proper nutrient partitioning. Now both of these will have an affect on fat loss, but the most important thing is going to be diet and training. I’ve been taking I3G for a few years now and it definitely helps with fatloss, but in my opinion it really shines when you’ve got diet and training in place and are trying to add quality muscle.

I would lean more towards Indigo to fix any nutrient partitioning issues you might have then when you’re really ready to focus on building muscle, add in Micro-PA.

That’s just my thoughts.

Good answer by Corstijeir above. I’d also suggest <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G as it really gets to the root of the problem (nutrient partitioning, fixing dysfunctional fat cells and nutrient uptake mechanisms etc.). Check out the full write-up on at the Biotest store. It’s much more than a fat burner.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:
Neither specifically.

Micro-PA is to facilitate muscle growth and Indigo 3G is to facilitate proper nutrient partitioning. Now both of these will have an affect on fat loss, but the most important thing is going to be diet and training. I’ve been taking I3G for a few years now and it definitely helps with fatloss, but in my opinion it really shines when you’ve got diet and training in place and are trying to add quality muscle.

I would lean more towards Indigo to fix any nutrient partitioning issues you might have then when you’re really ready to focus on building muscle, add in Micro-PA.

That’s just my thoughts.[/quote]

Can you take both Indigo-3G and Micro-PA at the simultaneously?

[quote]notthiskid wrote:

Can you take both Indigo-3G and Micro-PA at the simultaneously?[/quote]

Yes, no problem.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]notthiskid wrote:

Can you take both Indigo-3G and Micro-PA at the simultaneously?[/quote]

Yes, no problem. [/quote]

If I’m only doing Cardio to burn fat and lose weight, should I be taking both or only Indigo-3G? I’m a little confused.

Do you mean you’re only doing cardio and no weight training? If so, we’d suggest you re-think that, unless you’re in some special circumstance that forces you to do that. (Tons of articles on that topic here at T Nation explaining why that’s not the best plan.)

If that is the case, then we’d suggest only Indigo-3G and/or Hot-Rox.