Biotest

Micro PA Only on Workout Days?

Would only taking Micro PA on workout days still be beneficial or just a waste if not everyday?

Thanks for the help.

For best results, use <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/micro-pa"target=“new”>Micro-PA on off days as well.

[quote]StateOfPsychosis wrote:
Would only taking Micro PA on workout days still be beneficial or just a waste if not everyday?

Thanks for the help.[/quote]

PA supplementation is such a new area that I highly doubt anyone really has a solid answer to this. One can only make educated guesses based on the data/information we do have.

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:

Thanks for the help.[/quote]

PA supplementation is such a new area that I highly doubt anyone really has a solid answer to this. One can only make educated guesses based on the data/information we do have.[/quote]

It was just a budgeting thing, I am just going to stick with what I know works…Plazma

I’ll play Devils Advocate.
Dr. Jacob Wilson did studies on it and found that in populations who don’t exercise get zero benefit from supplemental PA. I have actually moved to only using it on training days, so 5 days a week for me.

[quote]Trevorxgage wrote:
Dr. Jacob Wilson did studies on it and found that in populations who don’t exercise get zero benefit from supplemental PA. I have actually moved to only using it on training days, so 5 days a week for me. [/quote]

Are you still noticing some benefit from this approach?

Dr. Jacob Wilson did studies on it and found that in populations who don’t exercise get zero benefit from supplemental PA. I have actually moved to only using it on training days, so 5 days a week for me. [/quote]

Are you still noticing some benefit from this approach?[/quote]

^ I would like to know this as well. In my mind based on the findings Wilson made (and I heard him state this somewhere), it would be logical to believe that PA dosed preworkout only probably not only suffices but is probably the only dosing that actually has an effect on gains.

It’s a bit early to fully tell, but so far I’d say yes. The Fullness that seems to come with it has still continued everyday.

It’s a bit early to fully tell, but so far I’d say yes. The Fullness that seems to come with it has still continued everyday.[/quote]

Sounds promising. I’m contemplating on post workout 2nd dose… but that would be expensive, lol.

[quote]kissdadookie wrote:

It’s a bit early to fully tell, but so far I’d say yes. The Fullness that seems to come with it has still continued everyday.[/quote]

Sounds promising. I’m contemplating on post workout 2nd dose… but that would be expensive, lol. [/quote]

I ordered a bottle just to try it, have to wait and see if I notice anything.