Biotest

Micro-PA + MAG-10 Before Bed?

I remember CT saying that he used to have people pulse with MAG-10 before bed and they would get leaner because of the amino spike mixed with the heightened hormones when you sleep.

I was wondering what are your thoughts on taking a dose of micro pa an hour before bed than a double dose of MAG-10?.

Good idea for more progress or u necessary waste?

IMO, that’s a waste. You’re better off taking a regular protein shake (Metabolic Drive is pretty good, I like it, as well as various other proteins on the market, pick your poison I say) or just have a small meal with a good amount of quality protein near bedtime if you wish.

I usually train at 7:30Pm so I take 1 dose at 6:00PM, train 7:30-21:00PM and 22:00 take anothe dose of Micro-PA. Then 1 great solid meal. IMO Thats a good way to fit in another dose of Micro-PA.

[quote]kjmont wrote:
I remember CT saying that he used to have people pulse with MAG-10 before bed and they would get leaner because of the amino spike mixed with the heightened hormones when you sleep.

I was wondering what are your thoughts on taking a dose of micro pa an hour before bed than a double dose of MAG-10?.

Good idea for more progress or u necessary waste?[/quote]

I think it’s a great idea. MAG-10 is used to stimuate mTOR so it will make Micro-PA more effective. I’m doing it and I’m seeing great results.

Interesting question because lately I’ve been doing just that…taking a second dose of Micro-PA along with protein just before bed. Activating mTOR when hormone levels increase and the body is in recovery mode while sleeping…seems logical.

Sorry I meant to post back in this thread! I went ahead and tried it anyway despite the general consensus on here when I last read it and it worked great until I ran out of MAG-10 and Micro Pa. I definitely experienced some quick recomp and fast size gains, but it only helped that I was running a size and strength hybrid peaking program along the entire course too.

For the record it worked best with a double pulse more so than a single pulse. I was taking 3-4 scoops of Plazma intra-workout at the time and pulsing with MAG-10 as well two times postworkout. I can’t prove it and you can say placebo but my muscles just felt fuller and more recovered when I pulse with MAG-10 and Micro-pa the night prior.

So take it for what you will.

That has been my routine and I love the results I never feel like Im wasting anything… Might be mental but I feel like my recovery time is faster than ever

@kjmont: do you think it could have been the extra MAG-10 rather than the timing?

[quote]steveffcft wrote:
@kjmont: do you think it could have been the extra MAG-10 rather than the timing?[/quote]

That could be part of it, I’ve done pulses before bad before, but my muscles would feel fuller and better recovered with the mag10+ pa combo as opposed to just mag10. Just my experience.