Biotest

Micro PA - How Quick Results

Norman asks:

How quickly on a 4 day heavy workout, will this product increase Strength, mass? 3 in morning and 3 more after School. I am a gym teacher.

@T_NATION, Norman: There’s no real hard and fast way to say, “it’ll take 4 weeks” or something like that. I can tell you from my experience that from the time I started taking it, it took 3-4 weeks for me to start seeing physique changes and gaining strength significant enough that I was confident the Micro-PA was working, and my buddies in the gym noticed the same thing.

That being said, it really depends on how you’re training, how long you’ve been training, etc., that will determine your timeline. Additionally, keep in mind Micro-PA works best with more TUT (time under tension), so if you’re doing a “4 day heavy workout”, I’m not sure exactly what that means but if a lot of your rep ranges are in the 3-6 range, you may want to explore higher rep ranges or a different bodybuilding style program to get the most out of what Micro-PA has to offer.

Regarding your “3 in the morning and 3 after school”, why are you splitting them up? It’s best to always follow the recommended dosages on the label, which would be 6 pills, 1 hour before training begins.

I’m a music teacher so I know how it is to train while teaching, kudos to you for getting in there consistently. Good luck, be sure to post back with any more questions.