Biotest

Micro-PA During a Cut

Would Micro-PA be any good during a cut or better to save until after you’re done? I’ve heard it can make you really hungry, how much of a will power test can I expect?

[quote]complete_fraud wrote:
Would Micro-PA be any good during a cut or better to save until after you’re done? I’ve heard it can make you really hungry, how much of a will power test can I expect?[/quote]

There is no reason you couldn’t. Train to build muscle, fuel yourself with Plazma and MAG-10, contort your diet for fat loss. There’s no reason you have to starve on a diet. It’s probably all individual anyhow. Give it a shot for 8 weeks and see what happens.

<a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/micro-pa"target=“new”>Micro-PA does indeed help you lose fat as well as build muscle, so yes. Not everyone notices increased hunger. My wife is using Micro-PA to prepare for a Figure competition. She’s cutting of course, but also bringing up weak points at the same time, something some would say is impossible for a natural physique athlete, but she’s doing it with Micro-PA.

If I only have one time to use Micro-pa, can I assume that I would get more out of it during a ‘bulking’ phase vs. a ‘dieting’ phase?

[quote]burndaddy0 wrote:
If I only have one time to use Micro-pa, can I assume that I would get more out of it during a ‘bulking’ phase vs. a ‘dieting’ phase?[/quote]

Since Micro-PA is primarily a natural muscle growth activator, that would be a fair assumption, but as written above, we also have contest bodybuilders using it before shows (60% greater loss in body fat with Micro-PA.)

Chris - would Micro-PA or Indigo-3G be the better choice for losing fat? I’m currently around 200 lbs at roughly 15% body fat and down 8-10 pounds already after adding some conditioning to my training and cleaning the junk out of my diet. I’d really like to get down around 8-10%ish for the summer.

STEAKallDay, Indigo-3G and Micro-PA work via very different mechanisms. Both can help greatly with fat loss, but neither is a “fat burner” in the traditional sense like HOT-ROX. Personally, I never had to use a fat burner again after using Indigo-3G as it fixed up all the underlying problems that lead to easy fat gain and tough fat loss to begin with.

Have you always had issues with body fat or poor carbohydrate tolerance? Do “bulking” diets lead to mostly fat gain? If so, I’d go with extended use of <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/indigo-3g"target=“new”>Indigo-3G and fix those dysfunctional fat cells once and for all.