Biotest

Micro-PA Dosage

I was wondering if my mother and I who are both skinny (115 and 158 pounds respectively) would see good results with Micro-PA if the dosage were cut to 3 pills instead of six for money purposes

[quote]Rajeev Jadhav wrote:
I was wondering if my mother and I who are both skinny (115 and 158 pounds respectively) would see good results with Micro-PA if the dosage were cut to 3 pills instead of six for money purposes[/quote]

Agreed, I’m only about 165 and have considered the same … not for $ per say, but just from an effectiveness perspective. I posted awhile back about this and I believe the dosages are not based on body weight if I recall. I typically take 4-5 instead of 6 … I think you would be fine 4-6 … however 115lbs for your mother is a small human being … does she need to take Micro-PA? I would take them for yourself!

Thanks for the reply I have been taking around 4 and have been seeing results as for my mother she did pay for them but she doesn’t seem to care to take them anyway

I have used Micro-PA only on training days for 2 months, training 4 days per week and using the recommended 6 caps. My current body weight is 238 @ 6’ 0". I’ve seen good results too. Eventually I want to increase to the recommended daily dosage and get the optimal effect along with better results.