Biotest

Micro-PA Believer

The combination of Micro-PA, Indigo-3G, Plazma and MAG-10 works! I’ve posted my story on another thread, but I thought my before and after pic would be a good testament to the effectiveness of these products in this thread.

The specifics: 14 weeks (1/14/14 to 04/21/14), 43 pounds of fat lost, 21 lbs of LBM gained, while using a 40P/40C/20F macro split. I’m 6’1". I started at 238 pounds and ended at 216 pounds.

Bro, brilliant cut AND you’ve gained LBM! :smiley:

Amazing work! Stories like these are really inspirational.

This is a great supplement combo, thanks for sharing.

Freaking awesome, Josh. I know this didn’t happen without hard work on your part. The beauty of that Biotest combination is that it allowed you to put in the work and come back for more without going catabolic as evidenced by the LBM gain. Congratulations!

Kissdadookie, Amit and Mark, thanks for the replies and kind words. I genuinely meant my post to be a testament to Micro-PA and the other supps I listed.

Ironically, when I started my transformation, I had the goal of burning as much fat as possible without losing any LBM; any LBM gain was just going to be a bonus. I figured it would be a tough road to not lose any LBM because I set and stuck to a pretty aggressive 25% calorie deficit throughout the 14 weeks (30-35% the last 2 weeks). Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d gain over 20 pounds of LBM while losing over 40 pounds of fat.

I had the gas to work out twice per day, 7 days a week the entire 14 weeks (weights before work, LISS and sometimes HITT cardio after). Even crazier, I was stuck on the midnight shift and getting as little as 4 hours of sleep a night. No way I could have gotten the results I did without Micro-PA, Indigo-3G, Plazma and MAG-10.

I usually ran out of time before I ever ran out of gas in the gym. I’ve worked out off-and-on since I was 13 years old (I’m now 36). I’ve never been able to work out as hard or as long as I can now. Hell, I played college football and basketball, and went on to have a pretty successful professional football career in the Arena Football League. If I only knew then what I know now - and had these products at my disposal!

By the way, the pumps I get now from lifting are the best pumps I’ve ever gotten in my life. What’s better, I get them EVERY time I lift. Gotta be the Plazma… I’ve added another 6 pounds of LBM since ending my transformation, while keeping my bodyfat right around 10-11%

Thanks Biotest and T-Nation.

I feel you, Josh. I’m 39 now and started on a protocol designed by Tim Patterson (similar to yours) almost 2 years ago and was blown away. My training volume is at least double what it was in my 20’s, yet my recovery ability is better. I guess I’m aging in reverse, ha!

Good point - I forgot to mention the improved recovery.

We’re knocking on the door of 40. Here’s to many more years of gains, Mark. Cheers!

Likewise, Josh!

[quote]josh_fourdyce wrote:

The specifics: 14 weeks (1/14/14 to 04/21/14), 43 pounds of fat lost, 21 lbs of LBM gained, while using a 40P/40C/20F macro split. [/quote]

those are percenages, right…? not 40 grams/40 grams/20 grams, right?

Percentages, yes. Though, many days I’m higher on protein than 40%. On those days I cut back my carbs to account for the extra cals.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/9/9/99582_ORIG-DSC_2789.jpg

Lean mass gains are still moving along, albeit a bit slower now. I’ve started to calorie cycle a bit between low (500 cals below maintenance), moderate (at maintenance) and high (500-1000 cals over). I cut out some of the supps due to budgetary reasons, but sticking with Micro-PA, Plazma and MAG-10.

Here is an update pic. I’m 231 lbs at 11-12% bodyfat here.

[quote]josh_fourdyce wrote:
Lean mass gains are still moving along, albeit a bit slower now. I’ve started to calorie cycle a bit between low (500 cals below maintenance), moderate (at maintenance) and high (500-1000 cals over). I cut out some of the supps due to budgetary reasons, but sticking with Micro-PA, Plazma and MAG-10.

Here is an update pic. I’m 231 lbs at 11-12% bodyfat here.
[/quote]

Looking good brother. I also found myself cutting a bunch of odds and ends out (supplement-wise) after sticking with Plazma pre and intra + bulk beta alanine + bulk creatine + Spike tablets. That and Micro-PA, MAG-10, and Indigo-3G (because I kept stocking up on the Plazma, MAG-10, Indigo-3G stack :stuck_out_tongue: ).

I’m very interested to know if your strength increased using these supplements. Please list your max lifts for the squat, bench, and deadlift prior to the 14 weeks and post 14 weeks. Thanks if you don’t mind.

Wow, impressive. 231 lbs and that lean. You must be a monster walking around. I might have to give this stuff a try.

Great job and congrats on your success!

thats awesome results. im 44 now and looking to give these suppplements a try. i competed in BB back in my early 30’s but since have not kept the best shape. your results really make me give me more reason to give this a try.
with all the supplements that you are using, which is the best to try first? since they are a bit pricey for the PA.
think the wife might freak if i have a box of stuff show up and i tell her what i spent for it.

thanks

Any updates? How goes the progress?

Hey fellas, sorry for not updating recently. I’ll get on here soon and answer the questions I missed, along with some updates on how training has been progressing.