Biotest

Micro-PA and Pulse Fast

I’ve been doing a weekly Pulse Fast to slim down some before summer, and it occurred to me, why not add in some Micro-PA? I usually do 6 pulses, one every two and half hours. I’m going start taking Micro-PA an hour before my first pulse, that way I should get about 3 pulses in during the window.

Has anyone else tried this, or is interested in giving it a shot with me?

I’ll report any observations as I go along.

Honestly imo, taking Micro-PA while doing any type of fasting sounds like a big waste of money to me. If anything, do your Pulse Fast the way it’s laid out, and then save Micro-PA for your Peri-Workout window (assuming you’re doing Pulse Feast after).

If you’re on the Pulse Feast, one of the best ways to benefit from Micro-PA is to take it like normally prescribed an hour pre-workout. And then follow up with a second serving right before your feast (the most anabolic meal of the day).

That’s just my opinion, would like to hear what others have to say.

Yeah I always take Micro-PA an hour before lifting, using Indigo-3G and Plazma as well. I got the idea from the American Sniper workout. On the off days it looks like he would take Micro-PA, then pulse MAG-10 about an hour later. I won’t be doing that twice a day, but I figure this could be a decent experiment.

The Pulse Feast doesn’t work so well for me, but I definitely see the merit in taking Micro-PA before the evening meal, pretty good idea.

[quote]the_one wrote:
I’ve been doing a weekly Pulse Fast to slim down some before summer, and it occurred to me, why not add in some Micro-PA? I usually do 6 pulses, one every two and half hours. I’m going start taking Micro-PA an hour before my first pulse, that way I should get about 3 pulses in during the window.

Has anyone else tried this, or is interested in giving it a shot with me?

I’ll report any observations as I go along.[/quote]

It can work with PULSE FEAST… Micro-PA works by increase the mTor activation. The two things that have the greatest impact on mTor are training and overfeeding. So if you take one serving of Micro-PA 30-45 min before training and another one 30-45 before your feast meal.

But with pulse FAST it might not be optimal. If you train and take PLAZMA then adding Micro-PA pre-workout would be helpful, but it’s not the best diet to maximize the effect of the product.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary.