Biotest

Micro-PA and DAA

Is there any reason that these two shouldn’t be used at the same time?

[quote]mitch cumstein wrote:
Is there any reason that these two shouldn’t be used at the same time?[/quote]

Hey Mitch. Are you from Michigan? Your user name is the same on another bodybuilding site I used to frequent.

Except the fact that DAA can increase estrogen as much as testosterone, who knows :wink:

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

Except the fact that DAA can increase estrogen as much as testosterone, who knows ;)[/quote]
Eh. Studies still show serum estrogen to be unchanged. Regardless, DAA seems to be a temporary test booster for 1-2 weeks, after which test levels return to baseline.

DAA is a supplement one should consider if they want benefits in the sperm/fertility department, but not much else.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

Except the fact that DAA can increase estrogen as much as testosterone, who knows ;)[/quote]
Eh. Studies still show serum estrogen to be unchanged. Regardless, DAA seems to be a temporary test booster for 1-2 weeks, after which test levels return to baseline.

DAA is a supplement one should consider if they want benefits in the sperm/fertility department, but not much else.[/quote]

Yeah, but some studies have shown that it upregulates the aromatase enzyme (which converts testosterone to estrogen). The reason why studies have not shown an increase in estrogen might be that it takes more time than 12 days (typical duration of use studied) to get the aromatase upregulation THEN the conversion to estrogen.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

DAA is a supplement one should consider if they want benefits in the sperm/fertility department, but not much else.[/quote]

Yeah, but some studies have shown that it upregulates the aromatase enzyme (which converts testosterone to estrogen). The reason why studies have not shown an increase in estrogen might be that it takes more time than 12 days (typical duration of use studied) to get the aromatase upregulation THEN the conversion to estrogen.
[/quote]
very true. either way, not worth the investment IMO and I guess yours as well, heh.

[quote]ZJStrope wrote:

Hey Mitch. Are you from Michigan? Your user name is the same on another bodybuilding site I used to frequent.[/quote]

no, but it might be my old college roommate. i haven’t seen him since he got kicked out of school for night putting with the dean’s 15 year old daughter.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

It’s pretty common to run DAA with an OTC AI. People either seem to think it does nothing, or think its great. Personally I see quite a difference. Perhaps I’ll try Alpha Male next time.

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[/quote]

It’s pretty common to run DAA with an OTC AI. People either seem to think it does nothing, or think its great. Personally I see quite a difference. Perhaps I’ll try Alpha Male next time.