Biotest

MIchaels Second Burn

I am startin my second V-Diet next week and posted on my old thread which is now under helpful hints. I want to post here and track my progress! I am ready to rock and roll and ordered my supps which should be here mid week next week. I’ll use my left over vdiet stuff to start on monday and keep it going and then rock it when the good stuff arrives. I am currently at 225ish and will weigh in and measure on monday. stay tuned! Aruba here I come!

Michael

weighed in at 230lbs this morning. I had spaghetti last night for my last meal and expected a little higher weigh in. packed all my supps and shakes this morning and the gym shall be dominated this afternoon.

M

welcome aboard (again)…best of luck to you!

Thanks! Workout tonight was BRUTAL!! My buddy pushed me to complete exhaustion and then I did 30 minutes of nepa. I did 3 shakes so far, spaghetti at lunch (last of it) and then for dinner is a lean piece of chicken grilled with some seasoning, salad and some peas. I’ll have another shake around 10ish which will be all protein. I’ll add in another shake tomorrow instead of the spaghetti and a similar dinner tomorrow. I am feeling good and ready to keep going. I’ll take measurements and pics this weekend.

M

woke up sore today…real sore and for some reason did not sleep really well although I was beat. I got up, made my 4 shakes and just sucked one down for my breakfast with all my pill supps. Foamy burbs, yuck. Off to get ready for work and back in the gym this afternoon. Yesterday was chest and triceps. I did :

flat:

20- 135
8 - 225
12 - 185
15 - 135

incline:

8 - 135
8 - 135
12 - 105
10 - 105

machine flies and dips

triceps:

70 x 20 above head extensions
80 x 10
80 x 10
80 x 10

pull downs regular and then lighter reverses

off to do cardio and found all the treadmills were occupied. I ended up doing a cross trainer machine where you can walk, stairstep, etc on all one machine. 30 minutes ranging from 5 resistance all the way up and down to 15 resistance. excellent workout.

We have back and biceps today and might throw in some abs. I’ll update later!

M

decided to weigh in today just to see what was up. I am down to 227lbs this morning and that is pretty darn good for two days. I am still sore and tired but as soon as I get going I am good to go. I worked out last night and I did back and bi’s and this time my buddy dropped out and didn’t now, girl issues. I blasted out 30 minutes of NEPA afterwards. I plan on just doing NEPA today to give a little time to my body to recover from me beating on it and hit legs nice and hard on Thursday and then shoulders and abs on Friday.

I’ll also weigh in on Friday to check on progress. Now it is not recommended to weigh in so much but I like to track my bodies changes closely and it doesn’t effect me like it does other people that I see small increments especially since I know the results take time and effort. I just thought I would throw that in there.

M

since I have been doing the lite version of this diet I have eaten a clean meal every night. I had broccoli and mixed veggies last night, chic pea, tomatoe and asparagus salad as well. Each serving about the size of a large egg, breast of chicken and salad with a glass of milk. This is about what my intake is per night.

I also worked out again last night and did shoulders and abs, then cardio/NEPA for 30 minutes. The night before I did NEPA with the fiance for 20 minutes sinces it was so late. I weighed in this morning and I lost .4 lbs. This isn’t bumming me out though as I think eating in the evening has something to do with it. I always did not lost too much (I used to weigh in almost every day) on the once weekly food day because the body retains water? nutrients? or the body is still digesting it? For whatever reason it always happened so I think this is similar. I am going to weigh myself when I get back home this evening for comparison. I know I am losing because I put some pants off to the side as a tester for actual fat loss around the waist (I have yet to measure) and they were always tight! They now button just fine but still snug…def a difference.

well, time to go to work. cya!

M

well for the last few days I have really felt this diet and it has made me miserable! I had to check myself on it and re-evaluate what I was doing. I decided that I needed (for my sanity) to add in more food yet control my intake. I was able to pull my knowledge from the past and instead of shakes all day have now set aside very clean food, counting intake/calories, etc (a lot harder than throwing down a shake) and created a spreadsheet to monitor everything. I did this on Friday and tested my “theory” and “knowledge” and worked out, ate, mixed in shakes here and there and stayed within the caloric totals outlined in this diet which is correct. I am DOWN to 225 as of this morning! I have more energy, feel better and my cardio session lastnight was great. I am going to monitor myself daily and record everything I do.

Thanks!

M

Michael,

I believe what you have found out is what the ultimate purpose of the V-Diet is all about…the whole reason for the shakes is to “reprogram” so to speak.

If you’ve figured out the proper balance that works for you…then I would say that this investment was well worth the time and money.

i wish you continued success on your journey!

Michael, good luck man and continue to post. Aruba is still waiting and since you’ve started, we can’t let you stop can we?

Anyway, It’s nice to see someone with similar taste in cars also from MD doing the same diet. I’ve got an 06 and we’ve got to stay in shape to sport it right…

You are correct! I found that out the last time but allowed myself to slip up. I recognized it and tried to get back on this 100% but it didn’t work out for me in a way. It worked out to reset my outlook and what I do to fuel my body. I am now back on race gas and ready to go.

investment in yourself is always a great one!

Thanks John!

I had my regular meals with 3 each shakes and supps over the weekend. no slip ups or cheats. cardio/nepa done. I will weigh in on my scale in a few days. off to work.

M

[quote]ngarufi wrote:
Michael, good luck man and continue to post. Aruba is still waiting and since you’ve started, we can’t let you stop can we?

Anyway, It’s nice to see someone with similar taste in cars also from MD doing the same diet. I’ve got an 06 and we’ve got to stay in shape to sport it right…[/quote]

Oh, I am not stopping! Full steam ahead!

Thanks for the car comment…I am a HUGE M fan! I sold that car and now have a modded E90 M3. I have the same BMWDEMON sig name on all the forums like E46, m3forums, 6speed, etc…hit me up, there will be plenty of meets this spring/summer.

I am gonna bust my **** for Aruba and be super trim! 200’s here I come!

M

hit a wall…it is called a major cold…this sucks so bad! second day at home.

:frowning:

[quote]bmwdemon wrote:

Thanks for the car comment…I am a HUGE M fan! I sold that car and now have a modded E90 M3. I have the same BMWDEMON sig name on all the forums like E46, m3forums, 6speed, etc…hit me up, there will be plenty of meets this spring/summer.

M
[/quote]

Hey how’s it going!?! Nice to see some fellow enthusiasts here and workin’ hard! Best of luck in your continued diet/workouts! Sweet ///M by the way, I’ve definitely seen it before! :slight_smile: You going to bimmerfest in Cali this May by any chance? Jason and I just started our first V-Diet (our log: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity_logs/getbmwpartscom_vs_vdiet) and plan on being nice and cut for the festivities!

Let us know if you need anything, diet/workout related, or ///M related! Hope you get over your cold quickly. I just had a throat/sinus infection for the past few weeks, and took my last antibiotic today…hopefully it’s gone for good.

Have a good one!

Ev

[quote]Evan@Tischer wrote:

[quote]bmwdemon wrote:

M
[/quote]

Hey how’s it going!?! Nice to see some fellow enthusiasts here and workin’ hard! Best of luck in your continued diet/workouts! Sweet ///M by the way, I’ve definitely seen it before! :slight_smile: You going to bimmerfest in Cali this May by any chance? Jason and I just started our first V-Diet (our log: http://tnation.tmuscle.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_bodybuilding_velocity_logs/getbmwpartscom_vs_vdiet ) and plan on being nice and cut for the festivities!

Let us know if you need anything, diet/workout related, or ///M related! Hope you get over your cold quickly. I just had a throat/sinus infection for the past few weeks, and took my last antibiotic today…hopefully it’s gone for good.

Have a good one!

Ev
[/quote]

HS! Nice! Whats up Ev! I actually was thinking of you guys since I know that the new e46 M that I am going to get in May will need some OEM parts replaced so was going to touch base with you guys.

I’ll check out your blog for sure…i am at home today suffering. Damn ears are all plugged up but i am still not wavering from watching the quality of food I ingest and caloric intake. I won’t be going to Cali this year since I am getting married and all…

thanks for checking in!

M