Biotest

Metcon + V-Workout Challenge

Hi,

Me again, in Asia. Questions:

1. If I’ve only got access to weights/gym twice per week and must do metcon (team training) twice a week (in the evening after my morning weights) how would I adjust my NEPA and V-workout structure?

2. Is this going to screw up my outcome nutrition-wise as well?

Thanks

[quote]bill calhoun wrote:
Hi,

Me again, in Asia. Questions:

1. If I’ve only got access to weights/gym twice per week and must do metcon (team training) twice a week (in the evening after my morning weights) how would I adjust my NEPA and V-workout structure?

2. Is this going to screw up my outcome nutrition-wise as well?

Thanks[/quote]

1. You could skip NEPA on double training days (lifting and metcon team work). As for the workout, this would just be one of those “do the best you can with what you’ve got” situations. We can only provide one program and just can’t adjust it for everyone’s unique needs and situations, but I’d suggest a full body weight session twice per week with bodyweight work (if possible) on off days. Lots of articles in the archives for that.

2. Well, you’ll be getting fewer weekly calories and carbs due to weight training less and therefore using less Plazma. (2 weight workouts per week instead of 3). But in the end, if calories are kept in check, you’ll still get results.

Awesome! Thanks Chris