Biotest

Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth for Breakfast

Hey Chris,
I had good results on my last three week V-Diet/Pulse adventure following the V-Diet as is, I was thinking of doing it again in a month or 2, but having Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth for my breakfast shake each day. Would you recommend dropping or adjusting the amount of flax seeds or nut butter if doing that?

[quote]nateschmidt24 wrote:
Hey Chris,
I had good results on my last three week V-Diet/Pulse adventure following the V-Diet as is, I was thinking of doing it again in a month or 2, but having Muscle Growth for my breakfast shake each day. Would you recommend dropping or adjusting the amount of flax seeds or nut butter if doing that?
[/quote]

You could probably cut the flax in half.

Hey Chris, was thinking a bit more about this for my next V-Diet experiment… here’s what I was thinking

Monday and Thursday would be heavy iron work, 3x5 or 5x3 of the big compound lifts, squat bench and bb row on Mon and deadlift, overhead press and chin ups on Thurs. I’m thinking Tuesday would be a sprint day and Saturday would be a complex/circuit day.

So here’s what I was thinking diet wise. V-Diet as is for my weight with a pulse fast on Sunday and Wednesday (the days before my heavy lifting sessions). I would have a Muscle Growth shake as breakfast instead of the regular shake with flax (I’d still have superfood and flax later with the dinner shake as well).

I would go with Surge Workout Fuel and maybe a scoop of MAG-10 in addition to the Surge Recovery on the heavy days, with just Surge Recovery on the complex day, and nothing extra on the sprint day. I was thinking on the heavy days to add an additional Muscle Growth shake along with all the other V-Diet shakes, post workout, what do you think?

Just to make sense of the long ramble the week would look like this:
Sun: Pulse Fast
Mon: Heavy lifting, V-Diet + SWF, Surge Recovery and extra Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth
Tue: Sprinting, V-Diet
Wed: Pulse Fast
Thu: Heavy lifting, V-Diet + SWF, Surge Recovery and extra Metabolic Drive Muscle Growth
Fri: V-Diet
Sat: Circuits/Complex V-Diet

and NEPA everyday of course.

I think my copout answer will be: you’re trying a lot of new things that sound fine by me, but the only way to really know is to work the plan for a few weeks and see what happens.

But, it sounds like a doable plan by me.

Thanks Chris, I realize it’s a lot of variables, but I just wanted to see if you thought there might be any glaring issues. Starting Monday with the above workouts and the diet as-is till I get my order, so probably do this for week 2 and 3.