Biotest

Metabolic Drive Fudge

[center] Fudge-Slut Fudge [/center]
I married a fudge slut.

Really, that’s what she calls herself. Which is, I suppose, better than being a death metal slut, or, say, a biker gang slut. I dated a Fed-Ex slut once, but every time Biotest sent me some supplements, well, it just got awkward.

Back in her bodybuilding days, Danielle would whip up sugar-free, low-carb fudge around the holidays so she could indulge a little without blowing her contest prep. Lately she’s been at it again.

It’s been a rough couple of weeks having to sample her healthy fudge recipes every single evening, but I endured it for you guys because I know a lot of you are probably sluts for fudge as well.

What Danielle has done here is get rid of the sugar, bump up the protein, work some healthier fats in, and reduce the calories a little compared to regular fudge. Now, this isn’t low-calorie, but it’s nearly carb-free and tastes better than any “real” fudge I’ve ever tried.

This is one of our favorite variations so far:

[center] Metabolic Fudge [/center]

Ingredients

2 squares unsweetened baking chocolate, 100% cocoa
1/3 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup pasture butter
1/2 cup Splenda
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
2 scoops chocolate <a href="https://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_store"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive Low Carb
Dash of salt
Heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup
Unsweetened shredded coconut or chopped nuts to sprinkle

Whipping It Up

1. On low heat, melt peanut butter and butter together in small pot.

2. Add the squares of chocolate. Stir.

3. In separate bowl, combine Metabolic Drive, Splenda, salt, and sour cream.

4. Once peanut butter mixture is melted together, combine with Metabolic Drive mixture and stir. Add the heavy whipping cream. Keep stirring.

5. Layer foil onto a small pan. Spread fudge mixture on top.

6. Sprinkle with coconut or chopped nuts and freeze for two hours or until solid.

Enjoy.

I made this one the other day and used Cashew Butter, it was nice too - I prefer the cashew over the PB, but both are good. I find that I have zero self control with this stuff - so I have told myself I will only make it once a month or so, otherwise it would be on my menu everyday! Thanks for the recipe Mr. & Mrs. Shugart!

God that stuff looks great Chris, Id be so templted to make it but in all honesty I dont trust myself to only eat it in moderation.

I just wanted to say aswell that your one lucky bastard Chris :stuck_out_tongue: Getting to marry a woman like that, kinda shows me that there is hope for the rest of us(bad joke I know).

In all seriousness, im really happy you managed to find someone who shares this passion to the same extent you do. If anyone deserves a partner like that youd definatly be up there on the list.

Hmmm many I should ask that gym bunny whos always doing the fuck me rows out? Wait! I know better than that :slight_smile:

Your the Man Chris.

Made this on Saturday. It didn’t last long enough for me to freeze it. I’m a fudge slut.

Yeah, I dont dare make anything Chris recommends after the almond bread incident :stuck_out_tongue:

I made a batch and was sitting there just staring at its beauty, then I woke up 6 hours later with no cloths and almond every where. Only God knows what happened :slight_smile:

[quote]Weevo wrote:
Made this on Saturday. It didn’t last long enough for me to freeze it. I’m a fudge slut.[/quote]

You too!? Thanks for joining my club! We’ll have to do double workouts the day after Fudge.

[quote]Oregand wrote:
God that stuff looks great Chris, Id be so templted to make it but in all honesty I dont trust myself to only eat it in moderation.

I just wanted to say aswell that your one lucky bastard Chris :stuck_out_tongue: Getting to marry a woman like that, kinda shows me that there is hope for the rest of us(bad joke I know).

In all seriousness, im really happy you managed to find someone who shares this passion to the same extent you do. If anyone deserves a partner like that youd definatly be up there on the list.

Hmmm many I should ask that gym bunny whos always doing the fuck me rows out? Wait! I know better than that :slight_smile:

Your the Man Chris.[/quote]

You should simply offer her a PWO meal. With some fudge. Maybe she’s a fudge slut too.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Oregand wrote:

You should simply offer her a PWO meal. With some fudge. Maybe she’s a fudge slut too.[/quote]

That might be the greatest pick up tactic ever! You sir, are a genius.

Just made this. Will use less butter next time. Don’t think it need 1/3 of a cup, but it did turn out awesome!

Tried this over the weekend, I should read more carefully, I used medium heat instead of low and the fudge broke towards the end. Mind you I just drained the butter off and it’s still been really freaking good! Looking forward to giving it another shot! Thanks for the recipe!

Just made this! Its currently freezing, but I hope for great things! I did add some DaVinci sugar free syrup to mix the Metabolic Drive. It already tastes AMAZING!

Thank you! Fudge is my weakness!

I am in love w/your wife and my husband is officially a fudge slut as well!!! This was exactly what I needed for the sweet tooth that has been gnawing at my side for 5 weeks!!! Thank you Danielle you are now my officical girl crush and I will enjoy this tasty treat at least once a month but no more than twice a month :slight_smile:

[quote]Oregand wrote:

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Oregand wrote:

You should simply offer her a PWO meal. With some fudge. Maybe she’s a fudge slut too.[/quote]

That might be the greatest pick up tactic ever! You sir, are a genius.[/quote]

Hahahaha… I’m going to have to second that comment