Biotest

Metabolic Drive Flavor Combo

I just bought the banana flavor of Metabolic Drive, and I have to tell the world (or at least anybody who hasn’t figured this out): a 1:1 ratio of chocolate to banana is ABSOLUTLEY UNBEATABLE. I’ve been drinking just chocolate for years, and I have been missing out. Great stuff.

I don’t have any questions, just thought I’d share that. Thanks Biotest!

That’s a favorite, for sure! I like to make up that <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/metabolic-drive-low-carb"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive combo using very little water. It’s like a pudding or a spread. Then dip rice cakes in it.

Hmm…VERY interesting…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I just bought the banana flavor of Metabolic Drive, and I have to tell the world (or at least anybody who hasn’t figured this out): a 1:1 ratio of chocolate to banana is ABSOLUTLEY UNBEATABLE. I’ve been drinking just chocolate for years, and I have been missing out. Great stuff.

I don’t have any questions, just thought I’d share that. Thanks Biotest![/quote]

Thanks for posting this I was considering trying the banana flavor before now I’m def going to try it.

[quote]bdocksaints75 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

I don’t have any questions, just thought I’d share that. Thanks Biotest![/quote]

Thanks for posting this I was considering trying the banana flavor before now I’m def going to try it.[/quote]

MD Banana is by far the best Banana Flavored protein powder I have ever had. I can’t order it because I will just drink it all in a couple days, the milkshake consistency with just water blows my mind!

I’ve been mixing the Banana flavor with cottage cheese for years. Also just amazing in oatmeal with a giant spoonful of almond butter :slight_smile:

S