Biotest

Metabolic Drive, Changing Lives

This isn’t a question, just a huge thank you. I’ve been using Metabolic Drive for a while now, but never as meal replacements until the V-Diet. Even in just one week, people are noticing my results and asking me about it. I’ve started recommending Metabolic Drive shakes as meal replacements for my clients.

My fiance, who is my training partner and already very lean, is now planning on doing a two week V-Diet/pulse fast combo. Even my Dad, who’s been on and off with his nutrition and weight forever, has noticed my leanness over the week and asked about it, and has FINALLY agreed to let me make him a nutrition plan. Part of it will be a shake for breakfast and afternoon snack every day, along with two HSM’s for lunch and dinner.

The reason I am confident he’ll stick to it, aside from our agreement that I’ll make him a plan only if he promises not to cheat, is that I know he will feel FULL for hours after drinking one. The versatility and effectiveness of Metabolic Drive is incredible, for anyone who thinks protein is protein, most is, except for Metabolic Drive. Thank you to Biotest and the people who make these supplements, they’re changing lives.

Thanks, robstein!

Sounds like a great plan for your dad. <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/metabolic-drive-low-carb"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive would be effective here on two fronts: 1. replacing meals that were probably not that great for him and 2. keeping him full so he’ll naturally be inclined to eat less during his solid meals. Good plan.

Keep us posted!

Thank YOU guys! That was my thinking too with my dad’s plan, breakfast is always gross for most people, along with snacking. This takes the guess work out of it and gives him a guaranteed healthy, tasty, filling meal, and hopefully will also have some “food reprogramming” effects as well with consistency, helping him steer clear of bad choices and opportunities. I’m confident he’ll start seeing results quickly, and he’ll be more motivated to keep going.

That’s the best part about using the MD, if he’s not hungry it will be much easier to make the right choice. I’ve noticed a similar affect on myself over the past week. Even though I don’t cheat (unless it’s a planned one, which only happens once in a great while), and I’m not usually even tempted to, I still think, man that thing I shouldn’t eat would taste amazing. It’s interesting how my thought process has changed now that I have it in my head that those foods are not even an option because of the v-diet, combined with the shakes, those foods I used to think I would enjoy don’t interest me anymore, even the thought of it. If anything, I find myself fantasizing about inhaling my usual HSM’s.

I’m going to jump in and second this.

I thought after the V-Diet I’d never want to see a tub of Metabolic Drive again. Low and behold, I ordered 4 more in my latest stack (though Strawberry and I are taking a break, at least for now). The shakes are delicious, keep me full, couldn’t get more convenient, and when you price it out - they’re F’ing cheap compared to any “snack” out there - healthy or otherwise.

I can’t thank y’all enough for all the research, testing, and support you put behind your products. Other trainers and lifters I work with question why I bother ordering in my supplements, but I don’t even think twice about it. Biotest is hands down worth every penny.

Update:

My dad - Has been on this plan for about a month now, lost about 10 lbs so far.

Another client, female, 60 - On similar plan with MD shake for breakfast and snack, clean foods for lunch and dinner, lost 14 lbs in one month! Exercise is about 3 times a week, she makes a lot of excuses about the gym but even with sticking to the nutrition solid weight loss.

Another client, male, 32, - Lost 16 pounds so far after 6 weeks. MD shake for breakfast and snack, clean foods for lunch and dinner.

I have been using this protocol for clients who have trouble with clean eating (so most of them) and it is working wonders. They all say how full they are and how easy it is to follow. I have another guy, 22, about 5’4" and 230lbs starting this same plan next week.

Thanks for the update, robstein!

Highly recommend using a scoop of chocolate and banana together in a shake. Also mixing a scoop with a plain Chobani makes banana or chocolate pudding that has 38g of pro and only like 11g carbs. Never hurts to add some cinnamon, too.

[quote]joemomma wrote:
Highly recommend using a scoop of chocolate and banana together in a shake. Also mixing a scoop with a plain Chobani makes banana or chocolate pudding that has 38g of pro and only like 11g carbs. Never hurts to add some cinnamon, too. [/quote]

Delicious tip!