Biotest

Metabolic Drive Bars Are Back


#1

Click here: <a href="http://www.t-nation.com/store/products/metabolic-drive-bars"target=“new”>Metabolic Drive Bars


#2

Oh Yeah!!! :smiley:

S


#3

The new bars look delicious. I’ll be giving those a try for sure.


#4

They look awesome! too bad I already made an order of Biotest supps for this month a few days ago :frowning:


#5

Thanks for the good news! Looking forward to a double-fisted taste test.


#6

Quick question - are these bars quite soft, like the old MD Bars, or harder like the current generation of FiniBars? My teeth are hypersensitive at the moment so chewing anything hard is out of the question.


#7

[quote]BiP wrote:
Quick question - are these bars quite soft, like the old MD Bars, or harder like the current generation of FiniBars? My teeth are hypersensitive at the moment so chewing anything hard is out of the question.[/quote]

Very soft and moist.


#8

Balls… wish my order was delayed further now !!

Hmm may just have to swallow the shipping cost again.


#9

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:

[quote]BiP wrote:
Quick question - are these bars quite soft, like the old MD Bars, or harder like the current generation of FiniBars? My teeth are hypersensitive at the moment so chewing anything hard is out of the question.[/quote]

Very soft and moist. [/quote]

Awesome, definitely ordering them in that case. Thanks!


#10

[quote]Voluminous wrote:
Balls… wish my order was delayed further now !!

Hmm may just have to swallow the shipping cost again.[/quote]

I’ll be placing an order before the end of the month. I can order some for you as well if you’d like.


#11

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]Voluminous wrote:
Balls… wish my order was delayed further now !!

Hmm may just have to swallow the shipping cost again.[/quote]

I’ll be placing an order before the end of the month. I can order some for you as well if you’d like.[/quote]

Great :slight_smile:


#12

(Cross posted from the Livespill, ignore if you answer there)

Chris, is there is a way to get a single of the new bars? Tough to commit to buying 24 of them to try out both flavors, but I’d love to add 1 of each onto my next order.


#13

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
(Cross posted from the Livespill, ignore if you answer there)

Chris, is there is a way to get a single of the new bars? Tough to commit to buying 24 of them to try out both flavors, but I’d love to add 1 of each onto my next order.[/quote]

No singles available at this time, but the usual money back guarantee is in place. Tim Patterson has been known to toss in some extras in orders sometimes though. We’ll see.

Most people will probably prefer one or the other as we do with most flavored items, but both of the bars are out of this world. Can’t go wrong with either flavor.


#14

I like the part where it says gluten free.


#15

CS,

Very soft and moist, gluten-free, 20g high -quality protein and some fiber?..looks like a sweet deal. These look delicious.

Tim Patterson doesn’t just throw in ingredients without a purpose, so I wonder why is the main/first carb source is sucrose and not a functional carb like isomaltulose or oligodextrin (like in Finibars)? Is this maybe more of any “anytime” snack than a pre/post workout (like the Finibar)?


#16

Metabolic Drive Bars are made primarily as snacks, meal replacements, and as “muscle food” on the go. Great 3PM snack in my book, great for office workers or people who can’t easily pack a lot of food to work. My daughter even eats them between school and after-school sports practice, and packs them to away games and meets.

Wish I’d had these in college for semesters with busy class loads, which was pretty much all of them. Also excellent travel food for long car trips or running around airports. One less thing to worry about.

Very versatile.


#17

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Metabolic Drive Bars are made primarily as snacks, meal replacements, and as “muscle food” on the go. Great 3PM snack in my book, great for office workers or people who can’t easily pack a lot of food to work. My daughter even eats them between school and after-school sports practice, and packs them to away games and meets.

Wish I’d had these in college for semesters with busy class loads, which was pretty much all of them. Also excellent travel food for long car trips or running around airports. One less thing to worry about.

Very versatile.[/quote]
I’ll be eating about 2 of these a day at the academy. A decent lunch break is hard to come by there, lol.


#18

1 box of each ordered and soon to be on their way to Kuwait!


#19

Damn these taste pretty damn good, but not as good as the finibars. Chocolate chunk is defs my favorite out of the 2.