Biotest

Metabolic Drive and Red Bull?

Metabolic Drive and sugar free red bull. - http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item/88943.html - Its only 10 calories so would it be cool to mix it up a little? Must taste like crap but if you need something in the morning to kick it up a notch, could this actually help?

No just no, you get more than enough caffine from the HOT-ROX.

Just follow the plan and you will succeed as been proven by lots of people.

No, no, add more caffeine. I recommend as much caffeine tablets as you can afford too. Maybe instead of shakes, you could have solid food and drop the workouts! Make sure you get some injectable creatine too!

Yeah!

It could be like the V-Diet V2 “Kickass” version! What do you thing Shugs?

Yeah?

…make sure to supplement further with vodka and/ or Jagermeister. This will help to give you insentitive to dance and make an ass of yourself (thus burning more calories!) and while you take home the walrus in the corner of the bar that has been eye-raping you all night you can burn more calories while riding the wave. This will give you some hawt abs!

[quote]tg2hbk4488 wrote:
…make sure to supplement further with vodka and/ or Jagermeister. This will help to give you incentive to dance and make an ass of yourself (thus burning more calories!) and while you take home the walrus in the corner of the bar that has been eye-raping you all night you can burn more calories while riding the wave. This will give you some hawt abs![/quote]

I tried this for the last 13 years; it didn’t quite go as planned.

Hey, I was being serious.

The idea of a all Jaegerbomb diet sounds kinda appealing for 28 days. Just throw in some flax and were set methinks?

Oh also to OP, no, if you want more caffeine drink some green tea (without sugar obv)

Sarcasm aside, GoodPunk6, aren’t you also the person posting about being on Xanax? Maybe this diet isn’t for you.

To answer your question though, no, do not add energy drinks to the V-Diet. The required HOT-ROX Extreme already contains stimulatory properties.

Also, while the calories are minimal, you are adding calories with that particular drink. A little here, a little there, and some V-Dieters end up slowing down their progress with too many tweaks.

If you’d like an extra feel-good “kick” to the morning Metabolic Drive shake, add Superfood to a vanilla shake. While it technicaly contains no stimulants, it does seem to impart an energy/feel-good effect. Personally, I can’t even take Superfood at night because of the effect. In the morning or early afternoon though, it’s a nice little jumpstart without the jitters.

Does this mean my V-Diet V2 “Kickass” version is a no go?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Does this mean my V-Diet V2 “Kickass” version is a no go?[/quote]

…not if you publish a book on it and sell it at BB.com

…you’ll make a cool mill in about 2 weeks of alkie soccer moms

I was just wondering guys. Not that I would actually mix red bull and protein powder, but I was simply curious if you could. And as far as Xanax goes, I can’t take it because of the HOT-ROX. No biggie, its cool.

shouldn’t it be the reverse, you can not take HOT-ROX because you are taking xanax…Do not stop the xanax because of a diet. I assume if you were prescribed this type of medication it was for a reason, no??? Talk to your doctor before hand…

[quote]shonaa wrote:
shouldn’t it be the reverse, you can not take HOT-ROX because you are taking xanax…Do not stop the xanax because of a diet. I assume if you were prescribed this type of medication it was for a reason, no??? Talk to your doctor before hand…[/quote]

I did. But I don’t need drugs to make me feel better.

[quote]GoodPunk6 wrote:
shonaa wrote:
shouldn’t it be the reverse, you can not take HOT-ROX because you are taking xanax…Do not stop the xanax because of a diet. I assume if you were prescribed this type of medication it was for a reason, no??? Talk to your doctor before hand…

I did. But I don’t need drugs to make me feel better. [/quote]

Apparently your Doctor disagrees. Unless you’ve talked to him - don’t stop your prescription meds.