Biotest

Metabolic Drive Allergies

So has anyone ran into not being able to tolerate the Metabolic Drive while doing the V-diet?
I’m on day 4 and within 10-15 minutes of consuming a shake I’m getting cold sweats and an upset stomach.
I won’t get into bathroom habits unless needed, but what was normal is not happening anymore. I figured maybe 1 day is tolerable (started friday, issue began saturday morning) but now I’m on my 3rd day of having the same problem. I don’t know what to do or think, as I have 10 unopened tubs of Metabolic Drive sitting here looking at me and I was pretty pumped to do the V-diet!!

It’s more than likely the flax seed, not the protein. Cut that out completely and see if it works for you. And make sure you’re mixing it with water, not milk. (I wouldn’t mention that but I’ve had people do that before!)

Thanks for the response Chris, i cut out all but 1 tablespoon of flax in my morning shake.
I am taking sugar free fiber tabs for fiber
no milk, only water. i have diverticulosis and a messed up metabolism. i’ve had 4 colonoscopies and i’m only 36 so not surprised by the issue, i just want to do what i can to remedy this if possible.

i’ve taken different whey proteins for the last 3-4 years and have had mild issues with some, others nothing. i avoid milk and cheese as much as possible (minus mozzarella and feta).
The V-Diet is a perfect fit for my busy lifestyle… but i need to work, not be in the bathroom lol

I will cut out the flax all together tomorrow and update from there, i have eaten a lot of Lavish bread without issue so i hoped the flax would be fine! UGH

Well 2 days of no flax and still same issue, the cold sweats have diminished but i’ve had an upset stomach now for 5 days. I’m going to keep cutting back on the MD until i find what is tolerable and just have to modify everything. Basicly do V-diet Light of sorts i guess and i have plenty of protein for a while.